Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #11
LittleABC
Registered Users
Formerly: greenfamily9200
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cool. I'm thinking I need to fill mine with stuff to do. I can never keep ds (2) happy.

Advertisement

Old 07-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Re: Whats in your diaper bag?

I have a 5.5yo and a 10m old. I carry a purse with a wetbag in it. Inside that wetbag is:

-Diaper
-Two cloth wipes
-another wet bag
-Bib
-Baby legs
-Robeez

In the big diaper bag that I keep in the car most of the time, but I do take when I am on longer shopping trips at the mall, or at a play date or something:

- Two to three diapers
- Sposie and cloth wipes
- Bib
- Babylegs
- Wetbag (or 2)
- Extra t shirt for the baby (extra outfit in winter)
- Grandma El's rash cream
- 2 Tervis Tumblers with travel lids filled with ice water; a 16oz for ds and a 10oz for dd
- Granola bars, dye free lollipops

And in whatever I am carrying, I throw my cell phone, my wallet and my keys.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
northknoxmomma
Registered Users
seller

I have a 6.5yo, a just turned 4 and a 15mo... and I do not carry a diaper bag. I have this bag http://www.etsy.com/listing/62626277...he-chotto-tote that I carry for a purse (with wallet, phone, chap stick), with one diaper and two cloth wipes. I can also fit a small snack cup and small sippy if we are going somewhere for a long time. That is it.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #14
Docs Wife
Registered Users
Formerly: swags
seller

My Mood:
I have a 4 (almost 5), 3 (just turned), and 17mon. I carry a backpack that has all of our stuff in it, I don't carry a purse. I usually have 4 prefolds, 2 covers, a change of clothes for YDS, and extra binky, teething tablets, wipes, hand sanitizer, wet bag, small first aid kit, sun screen, my epi pens, snacks, their bubba straw cups, my camel bak cup, my keys and wallet, ans what ever misc toys that have managed to make it in there. If we are going to an appt or have a long transfer wait for a bus (we take public transit) I sometimes bring their leap pads and head phones.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using DS Forum
Docs Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #15
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

I don't use a diaper bag. A large tote bag in the car has diapers, wipes, extra boxers for the 2 yr old, extra t-shirt for him and the baby, etc. If I am going into a store where the car is far or somewhere where I will be more than 30 min or so, I just bring a wet bag with 1 flat and 2 cloth wipes, and stick my phone in my bra and carry my wallet (I might tuck it in my baby carrier). If I am going to someone's house or a doc appt or something, I put more diaps in the wetbag ,a spit up rag, a prefold to use as a changing pad, snacks for the toddler and books/toy for him and I throw all of that in a purse (OR a small tote of his). FTR, I don't carry anything for my teens. I only carry a wetbag in the stores now bc my son is only 6 wks old and pees every 5 min .

Last edited by bluedaisyma; 07-06-2012 at 05:27 PM.
bluedaisyma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #16
TypeAMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Di**ae
seller

My Mood:

Have a 2 yo and am looking for a smaller bag, but this is what we carry in our bag (skip hop duo deluxe):

for me: lip balm, wallet, tissues, keys, water bottle

for her: changing pad, dipes (now use disposable), wipes, snack cup, water bottle, sunglasses or mittens depending on season, hat, hair elastics/bows

sometimes add in: sunscreen, change of clothes, bug spray, a bigger snack or small meal, toy, small books, reusable grocery bags and shopping lists
Slave to my
TypeAMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #17
TypeAMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Di**ae
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
and stick my phone in my bra
Too funny!!!
Slave to my
TypeAMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #18
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

carrier, mini first aid kit, epi-pen, Tide pen, hand sanitizer, shot records, teething tablets, infant pain reliever, baby spoon, bib, sunscreen, couple baby toys, change of clothes for each child, wipes, wet bag and 2-4 diapers for each of my non PL'd kiddos.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #19
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

4yr old 3yr old and 11 month old

2 change of clothes for each child. Extra undies for 4 yr old. Extra trainers for 3 yr old. Diapers for 11 month old. Wipes, pads (bc you never know when af is going to make her appearnace), wallet, phone, pens, 2 klean kateens, sippy cup.

I do not ever pack snacks. I use to but then I would forget them and they would go bad. My kids never really asks for snacks when we are out and about, If we are going 3 hrs past our home then I pack snacks. First aid kit is in the car so I do not pack that in diaper bag. They pretty much pick the things they want to take so I do not pack toys.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #20
Charrey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My kids are 12 months and 5 yrs. If we are just going to the store for an hour or two, I will leave a diaper and wipes in the car incase DD poops. Otherwise our trips are all day ones, and I take my big diaper bag. It has about 6 pocket diapers, a wetbag, disposable wipes, plastic bags (for wipes and poop if there in't a toilet nearby), sposies as backup, swim diapers, sunscreen, a change of clothes for DD, changing pad, cheerios or puffs, a sippy with water, and a tub of baby food with a spoon just incase she won't eat anything else. I also have a little munchkin bottle cooler that holds 2 cups or bottles of milk. DD could care less about toys when we're out, snacks work much better when distraction is necessary.

Last edited by Charrey; 07-06-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Charrey is offline   Reply With Quote