Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #41
mandmsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: A day's worth of diapers in pictures. *PICTURES ADDED*

Yay! I love these threads! We will play tomorrow...

Advertisement

I'm Andrea- Special Needs CDing, Extended Harnessing, Homeschooling, NON-circumcising, SAHM to my beautiful little red headed princess Mylee Memphis (02/19/08) and my extra special Autistic little man Maverick Machai (11/30/09) and wife to Dustin since 05/12/07. We love our M&M babies!!!
mandmsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #42
Charlotte's Mommy
Registered Users

I love this thread! I will try to remember to get pics tomorrow.
Charlotte's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #43
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

I wanna play...but DS is in sposies until we buy a washer. HOPEFULLY this weekend we'll get a washer--I'm so sick of sposies!!!

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 4 little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
::::::
revolekim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:09 AM   #44
mandmsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, here is our day in cloth. Maverick is 2 1/2 (31 months) and is 30 lbs and 37 1/2 in tall. He is autistic and is a hilariously quirky little guy. In almost all of these pictures he was smiling real big and saying CHEESE! hence the cheeky smiles lol. So here goes...the descriptions are above each photo.

Nighttime diaper from last night was a green Alva Color Snap pocket with 2 Alva bamboo inserts. This was just an experiment to see if the 2 bamboo inserts would hold up overnight and as I suspected it was an epic fail. Major leaks. This is great for day, but not night worthy at all for Mav...

Sunbaby size 2 Blue Car print stuffed with 2 Sunbaby bamboo inserts.

GMD bleached green edge prefold folded down a good 6 inches in the front and pinned on.

And another view cause I'm proud of my mad pinning skills. :-)

Under a pair of made-by-me fleece shorties.

Alva camo print pocket stuffed with 2 Alva bamboo inserts.

Ready for nap in a Albert Flip cover with a Flip organic insert.

Up from nap and into a no-name sock monkey print fitted.

Under a pair of Just Ducky size 4T wool longies.

Sunbaby size 2 Navy Argyle print stuffed with 2 Sunbaby bamboo inserts.

Ready for bed in a Sassy Flip cover with a Flip organic insert and a microfiber doubler.
I'm Andrea- Special Needs CDing, Extended Harnessing, Homeschooling, NON-circumcising, SAHM to my beautiful little red headed princess Mylee Memphis (02/19/08) and my extra special Autistic little man Maverick Machai (11/30/09) and wife to Dustin since 05/12/07. We love our M&M babies!!!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #45
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love this thread! Love seeing the picture of older toddlers. Had so much fun taking pictures today.

My DD is 11 months old and 20ish lbs. She just started walking. She got a nasty rash from something she is eating - icky acidic poo - so she went most of the day coverless in a fitted.

She started the morning (5:30 AM) with a big poo, so I grabbed the first thing I stumbled across and put her back to bed. A size 1 fishoodle

Up for the day and into a medium elbees

Talking on her remote and wearing a little luxe organics fitted

Little Luxe butt shot

Going out for an errand, so we are trying out the new tots bots. Man, I wish I got the aplix.

Back home, another elbees. Her rash improved a lot going coverless

She's helping me put away diapers while wearing a zinnia BGE.

Getting ready for bed in an SOS fitted with a G-diaper cloth as a doubler

Using our new (to us) Grateful buns wool for the first time!

Good night fluffy buns!!

Love looking back at the day in cloth. Kinda a funny snapshot, because usually she wears AIOs. Hope you all enjoyed the fluffy action shots.

Last edited by betsybikes; 07-14-2012 at 11:50 PM.
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #46
revolekim
Registered Users
seller
seller

Our first full day back in cloth since we got a washer (but of course the dryer is broken so we have to wait for it to be fixed ), and I attempted to get pics, but I didn't get the full day since DS1 started puking and I got distracted. Here's DS2, he's 25 months and like 35 lbs/38 or 39 inches.

First diaper of the day, a toddler tinkle trap:

With a Blueberry Coverall over it:

I didn't change him for an embarrassing amount of time 'cause we were at a friend's house . I changed him to a BGE right before we came home and he wore it for nap:

Up from nap and into another tinkle trap with a Sweet Pea cover (yes, I like owls ):

And that's as far as I got. Maybe I can get a full day tomorrow.

Liz , wife to Mike and semi-crunchy mama to 4 little ones: Gehrig the Jedi Knight (04/08), Logan a.k.a. "Pigpen" (06/10), princess pumpkin Katie Rose (10/12), and chipmunk Lexi (06/14)
::::::
revolekim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:07 PM   #47
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandmsmommy View Post
Ok, here is our day in cloth. Maverick is 2 1/2 (31 months) and is 30 lbs and 37 1/2 in tall. He is autistic and is a hilariously quirky little guy. In almost all of these pictures he was smiling real big and saying CHEESE! hence the cheeky smiles lol. So here goes...the descriptions are above each photo.

Nighttime diaper from last night was a green Alva Color Snap pocket with 2 Alva bamboo inserts. This was just an experiment to see if the 2 bamboo inserts would hold up overnight and as I suspected it was an epic fail. Major leaks. This is great for day, but not night worthy at all for Mav...

Sunbaby size 2 Blue Car print stuffed with 2 Sunbaby bamboo inserts.

GMD bleached green edge prefold folded down a good 6 inches in the front and pinned on.

And another view cause I'm proud of my mad pinning skills. :-)

Under a pair of made-by-me fleece shorties.

Alva camo print pocket stuffed with 2 Alva bamboo inserts.

Ready for nap in a Albert Flip cover with a Flip organic insert.

Up from nap and into a no-name sock monkey print fitted.

Under a pair of Just Ducky size 4T wool longies.

Sunbaby size 2 Navy Argyle print stuffed with 2 Sunbaby bamboo inserts.

Ready for bed in a Sassy Flip cover with a Flip organic insert and a microfiber doubler.
Really liked these pics. He looks like such a sweetie How do you like the just ducky longies?

Wish I could participate, but DS only wears dipes at night and maybe a cute trainer when we leave the house.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #48
mandmsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursaminor View Post
Really liked these pics. He looks like such a sweetie How do you like the just ducky longies?
Thanks! :-) I really like the Just Ducky longies, although they are the first wool we've had so I don't really have anything to compare them to. They seem well made and they fit well. I have read that they are machine made rather than hand made...not sure if that makes a difference, but they are pretty thick and heavy and seem like they would hold up really well maybe even for night time.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #49
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump, would love to see more pics!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:15 PM   #50
BirthdayMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, this isn't the full day from yesterday, because let's be honest, I'm not going to take a picture of all 20 diaper changes with a fussy newborn and a two-year-old. But I have a pic of each different combo she wore. LO is 2 weeks old, and around 7.5 lbs.

GMD orange edge (most of what she wore yesterday was identical to this.

With a mama-made cover over it from the smaller Darling Diaper newborn pattern:

The next one was also a GMD orange pf under another mama-made cover (she was not happy that I was taking a picture instead of feeding her):

Next was a KL0 that ended up under a Thirsties XS (which I forgot to take a picture of):

Then a grasshopper BG 3.0 pocket stuffed with a Hemp Babies Little Weeds for night:

And there were at least 10 other diaper changes yesterday, but they were pretty much all repeats of what I posted here.