Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #51
Aussie Mumma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: A day's worth of diapers in pictures. *PICTURES ADDED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirthdayMama View Post
Ok, this isn't the full day from yesterday, because let's be honest, I'm not going to take a picture of all 20 diaper changes with a fussy newborn and a two-year-old. But I have a pic of each different combo she wore. LO is 2 weeks old, and around 7.5 lbs.

GMD orange edge (most of what she wore yesterday was identical to this.

With a mama-made cover over it from the smaller Darling Diaper newborn pattern:

The next one was also a GMD orange pf under another mama-made cover (she was not happy that I was taking a picture instead of feeding her):

Next was a KL0 that ended up under a Thirsties XS (which I forgot to take a picture of):

Then a grasshopper BG 3.0 pocket stuffed with a Hemp Babies Little Weeds for night:

And there were at least 10 other diaper changes yesterday, but they were pretty much all repeats of what I posted here.

Adorable! I love cork board!

Advertisement

Old 07-24-2012, 01:09 AM   #52
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm a little behind, but I finally managed to get a days worth of diapers in photos. Here's my little bundle of joy, 15 months old today and 22lbs, probably 31-32" tall.

Started out with an Ecobaby one-size organic cotton fitted, coverless. I actually did 2 of these before deciding to do pics today. I love these and usually reach for them first even though they are ratty and falling apart. So simple and I don't have to worry about her getting dirty in them.

Nap time and the dipe was still dry so I just stuck these wool shorties over. I wish I had 10 of them, they are so cute and with the sock monkey on the bum and they are very thick and durable. I got them at a garage sale though so I don't know where to get more.

Happy baby waking up with her toy puppy and her all time favorite diaper: happy heiny's one-size pocket (new style) with PUPPIES print! She loves it so much she pooped in it!

Mother-ease one-size fitted, coverless. I thought these were funky at first but I'm loving them now. No more side-snapping sandys, MEOS are da-bomb around here. Hark - did I see a mail truck drive by? I collected my new flluffy goodness and stuffed them in the wash.

Out for errands so a coverless fitted wont do. A grovia AIO it is. Our only AIOs, and this is my fave print

Wet diaper on the go? No problem for super baby! Our diaper bag has 6 custom embroidered pocket dipes from a WAHM. It works out great that they are unique so I remember to put them back in the bag.

Brand new dipe! Drum roll please... it's a bamboo fitted from assunta store called Little Flower. I should probably prep it fully first but what's the fun in that? Super cute! Hmm first attempt has leg gapping, we'll have to tweak the fit a little next time.

Playing with a bucket of water means we're back to nakey time. This time the new diaper just looks silly. I tried shortening the rise and widening the waist and removing the doubler. Alas tweaking the fit is an art that I suck at.

This silly baby likes double the protection... one dipe for the bum and one for the shoulders. She does this with just about anything she can find and has been known to wander around with watch bands around the back of her neck.

I've been using sbish fitteds for nights, but I may have found a new love in bububebe fitteds. They seem very trim and absorbent with all 3 inserts. We had good results last night, so my fingers are crossed again tonight. I thought we needed dipes with stay-dry, but a fleece liner seems to be keeping her from getting red.

And there it is with a disana wool cover on top. It's actually got huge leg openings on my skinny legged kiddo. Not sure what the chunky monkey that fits them looks like! We've never had a leak so I don't mind. The airflow is probably good for her and there's lots of room to grow.

And that concludes one day of diapering my monster baby. We do a varied stash, so that more or less covers what we use on a regular basis. I've also got covers, and grovia shells but we rarely use them. Coverless fitteds as often as possible around here.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #53
thejuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My daughter is 2 weeks old and 8lbs, 13oz. We use bottombumpers, prefolds, weehuggers and Thirsties duo covers.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #54
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will try and remember to get both of DDs tomorrow
Old 07-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #55
masja
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oooh gonna do this tomorrow
Old 08-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #56
SugarBooger
Registered Users
Formerly: hooah_momma
seller
seller

My Mood:

My stash is kinda boring right now, but I'll play!

DD#2 is 2 months old and about 13lbs. She recently grew out of her small gdiapers, and I don't want to buy mediums, so we are currently loving our prefolds, flats, covers, and pockets from DD#1!

I've tried everything under the sun, but I always go back to prefolds and flats, because they are just EASY (to use and to get clean READ: NO STINKIES!) and they WORK!

BG 4.0 stuffed with a small Imagine prefold (softest prefolds EVER!)

Pad-folded flat under a size 1 Thirsties cover.

Pad-folded flat under a Flip cover.

Pad-folded flat under a Grovia cover. I just bought this at my local diaper store and HAD to try it on in the car. This was my first time using a Grovia cover, and I don't know what why it took me so long. I'm loving the gentle elastic, the aplix, and the fit. She has plenty of room to grow too!

Another Grovia cover. Love this print!

Bum shot.

Finally, a size 1 Bamboozle fitted. I am in LOVE with these. I wish I hadn't sold my other one off back when I tried it for an overnight option on DD#1. If they weren't so expensive, I'd want a whole stash of these. They're super soft, super absorbent, a great fit on DD, and I think they're really cute.

The same Bamboozle under a mama-made fleece soaker. This is a medium from the Katrina pattern. DD probably needs a small, but she has plenty of room to grow! BTW, I am way too lazy/busy to make a whole stash of these, but I need more fleece, so feel free to spam me.
SugarBooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #57
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fun post!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #58
rainingfluff
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've been wanting to join in this thread and finally had some time today to do it.
It was a no poop day so not as many changes as usual but you get the idea.

Sorry about the blurry shots, being still for changes just doesn't happen much.
My dd is 13 months, about 22 lbs. but pretty short, she's a chunker

WAHM pocket for heading to the bus stop.

Coverless Clowning Bububebe for hanging around the house.

Kawaii Minky Bamboo for nap time.

Little Fancy Pants fitted with a WCW soaker added for a short trip to the store.

Coverless Goodmama for playing outside with the bigs (that's what we call big bro and big sis)

Kawaii Minky Bamboo for the babysitter so I could head to Taekwondo class. It was so cute, she was trying to put the doll diaper on her favorite bear.

And finally bedtime, she is soooo ready. Swaddlebees pocket stuffed with two bamboo inserts and a hemp doubler.
rainingfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #59
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love this!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #60
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuel View Post
My daughter is 2 weeks old and 8lbs, 13oz. We use bottombumpers, prefolds, weehuggers and Thirsties duo covers.

Swoon! I am loving the way those weehuggers are fitting a newborn...

:ff to find some for my newborn stash:::
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote