Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #11
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - Tinkle Time, Imse Vimse, EC Store, Superundie

Yes, they are still available. The tag on these only reads 15-24 months/ 11-14 kg. I don't see another size designation but the girly one I have do read XLarge/11-14kg/24-31 pounds, so they do appear to be the same as the ones marked XL.
I'll pm you my paypal address now.
Thanks!

Advertisement

newdsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #12
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - Tinkle Time, Imse Vimse, EC Store, Superundie

Bump for updated sold list.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #13
kjtzk
Registered Users

Can you tell me what size the 5 VGUC L Rainshine Designs Tinkle Time Trainers are? I'm looking for smalls for my ECd 10 month old. Thanks!
kjtzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Sorry, they're Large (the "L" in "VGUC L" is for Large, but I'll edit to clarify that!). They are a very small fitting large, but not likely small enough for a 10-month-old.

Do you know EC trainers? I have two of them available in large, and may actually have another couple somewhere. I did a combo of cloth diapering/ECing my kids and mine could fit in the EC trainers around 12-14 months until almost 2 1/2 (they still fit, but left marks on their little thighs at that point). The fit is much smaller than most other trainers because they are almost bikini cut, so I found they fit well on my kids when they were too small for any of the other trainers I could find at that time.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #15
missrico
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

what size are your super undies?
Old 07-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #16
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Good Question! I'll have to double check in the morning (can't get in there now with sleeping kids), but I'm thinking large. I got them for a four-year-old bedwetter.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #17
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Bump!
Old 07-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

I'm PMing you about the superundies!
Old 07-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #19
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I've been kind of surprised that the Rainshine Design Tinkle Time Trainers haven't sold considering what great trainers they are, but I just noticed they I made a major mistake in my listing description!!! I described the PUL as faded, somewhat stretched, and having some loose threads when what I meant to write was that the FOE on some is faded, slightly stretched, and there are a few loose threads here and there! Major difference, huh?

At any rate, they are GREAT trainers and I would happily trade for the next size up if anyone has them.

I also just bought the pattern and hope to sew some up myself soon, so I would be interested in trading anything I have for some cotton or bamboo velour fabric or bamboo fleece.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - NEW Additions + 1 Important Correction

Updated for sold items and added two more Imse Vimse I found!

Last edited by newdsmomma; 07-29-2012 at 07:45 PM.