Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
jnk10046
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What is up with this false labor junk?

I was having ton of pressure and quite of few contractions yesterday between 3pm and 11 pm. Tons of mucus with blood tinge(sorry tmi) and diarrhea.Kids went to my parents house to spend the night and My mom was waiting for a call. I was in bed at 11:30 with just cramps and then up at 1:00 am because something kept waking me. Took an hour long bath and nothing. I feel sick to my stomach this morning and just tired. I am sure this is getting me going- However, what a disappointment! Maybe today?

Anyone else having this to good to be true false labor?

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is up with this false labor junk?

So sorry momma, I have been having it too. At least 2 hours a day, I actually called the midwife on Wednesday cause it went 4 hours and woke me up :/ I'm working on my 8th day if it. I hope things progress quickly for you, this false labor game is no fun.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
regenolds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a couple days of real feeling contractions and my midwife had me start taking a liquid calcium magnesium supplement and they have been way better. But I did not have bloody show or diarrhea so I'm not sure if it would help you at this point!
Old 07-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
bartstew
Registered Users

Oh mamas, I'm right there with you. Membranes stripped thursday morning, lost mucous plug friday night and had random contractions friday night. I have been having discharge ever since. Had contractions yesterday from 3-9 but they were about 8-12 mins apart. Then had them between 1 and 3 am but never got closer than 5 min and then today for about 5 hours. I really thought we were getting somewhere, getting stronger and even made it to 3-5 minutes and then NOTHING. AHHHHH! I'm just glad we have decided against going to the hospital since I obviously would have been sent home every time. I've been walking, squatting, taking hot showers, resting but I'm starting to get restless. Trying to enjoy the downtime but getting quite anxious
Old 07-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
neatostacy
Registered Users
seller

I don't know if this is false labor, but my BH contractions have been pretty uncomfortable for the past 2 nights and I'm sure it's from stress, exhaustion, the baby doing somersaults in me. I am SO uncomfortable and am SO tired right now. I'm also worried about taking care of my other 2 children and just juggling it all in general. I know people say it's easier when they're in than when they come out, but I don't know. All this tugging/pulling/pushing on my abdomen is really painful sometimes. I kind of just want labor to start and be done with all this waiting and worrying.

But I suppose the worrying part won't stop just because I have the baby. I have to make a conscious effort to not worry and acknowledge that I need the Lord.

I know each pregnancy is different, but my last one (a VBAC) I was 2 days "overdue" and my first was a scheduled C-section for breech a day early. If that's any indication, I'll not go into real labor for a few weeks, but I really wish I would. I don't remember being this uncomfortable at 37.5 weeks with my first 2.
neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote