Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
RLR and Snappis--Infant and Toddler

DD has been done with diapers for nearly a year now and it doesn't look like we will be adding any more to our family, so it's time to sell off all the diapers. We are a non-smoking household and we do have pets, cat and dog. I washed mainly in Tide, never any fabric softeners. We do have well water which is very hard water and has a fair bit of iron in it. Iron water makes things look dingy. I washed most every diaper in Lemi-Shine to help strip the iron and mineral deposits from the diapers. Please Note--*MOST DIAPERS WILL HAVE SOME STAINING/DIGNY LOOKING AND NORMAL WEAR* I will do my best to describe each diaper but please, feel free to ask any questions and if you need more pictures just ask. I have tried to price fairly, but I've been out of the diaper game for a year now so if my prices seem off please make me a reasonable offer. All prices are postage paid by me. Per diaperswappers rules I will ship within 5 days of cleared payment and I will ship with delivery confirmation. I will only mark items as PENDING if you have asked for my paypal address. After you have received my paypal address I request that you pay within 24 hours or keep in contact with me. I will be happy to offer a discount for multiple items purchased so be sure to check out all my items for sale! Shipping within the US only, please contact me for shipping to Canada prices.

4 Packets of RLR $8ppd
3 Toddler Snappis $6ppd SOLD
2 Infant Snappis $5ppd SOLD

Last edited by jill_wv; 08-22-2012 at 06:53 AM.
jill_wv is offline   Reply With Quote