Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Just a vent

Ugh! I swear there is no perfect birth control match for us. Fiance hates condoms (he can't feel anything and then I get bored waiting for him to 'finish'). I don't believe in hormonal birth control (we were meant to procreate, something about chemically changing that just doesn't sit right with me). We've tried doing the deed with a couple of things in place (a disposable cup, a sponge) and it hurts fiance. I really want to try paraguard, but with the reviews of worse cramping and bleeding, I'm scared that I'll be miserable.

We absolutely cannot get pregnant anytime soon so we just can't rely on pull and pray or FAM.

I'm waiting to see how much Paraguard is going to cost us and if it's reasonable, I'm probably going to try it, but I'm scared of it!

Ugh, I'm just going to be celibate.

redheadinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Just a vent

Creighton Model (a method of natural family planning) is 99.5% effective with perfect use and 96.8% effective with typical use for avoiding pregnancy. It works very well (with no side effects!) if you are motivated and follow the instructions.
Kap7270 is offline   Reply With Quote