Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Ruby Mamas Chat: July 10-17

1 cm and cervix is still pretty thick. Which doesn't surprise me. I don't have false labor and when I start, I go fast, so I'm still in the "any day now but probably not" mode.

On another note, I got to have my GBS test redone. Because of our crazy insurance I had to have a nurse at my GP do it, and she messed it up, so my OB redid it today. I love my OB though, the nice thing is that she said if I did happen to go into labor before the results come back, I'd be treated as negative since I have no risk factors.

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #22
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

1 cm and cervix is still pretty thick. Which doesn't surprise me. I don't have false labor and when I start, I go fast, so I'm still in the "any day now but probably not" mode.

On another note, I got to have my GBS test redone. Because of our crazy insurance I had to have a nurse at my GP do it, and she messed it up, so my OB redid it today. I love my OB though, the nice thing is that she said if I did happen to go into labor before the results come back, I'd be treated as negative since I have no risk factors.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #23
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk10046

Beth, I was late with ds1 and did castor oil. TMI but my rear end felt like it was turned inside out and it did noting for me. Please use caution if you do this. It was bad and was burning and noting was coming out. Almost like dry heaving!
Yikes! All the reviews I hear are mixed! Some it really helped...mostly.those who had inconsistant contractions to begin with, others HATED it!
Old 07-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #24
jnk10046
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Yikes! All the reviews I hear are mixed! Some it really helped...mostly.those who had inconsistant contractions to begin with, others HATED it!
Try nipple stimulation. That is what got me going with ds2 and I had him in 7 hrs and 3 pushes. It was awesome. I am starting to pump tonight as I am scheduled to be induced by breaking my water tomorrow night. However, I am 3 cm already as of yesterday.

Good Luck!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm here.. 38wks 6 days. Having sporadic ctx, nothing crazy. I've resigned myself to waiting another 2-3 wks... It does have to happen, I'm just so darn excited to meet this lo.

Tawnya, Evangeline is gorgeous! Congrats again mama.

Everyone else, hang in there!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings

Last edited by rosenfried2; 07-10-2012 at 02:02 PM.
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My midwife appt went well, baby went from loa to roa though, hopefully he/she will resume good position by birth time. Baby is up and floating again lol after having dropped some last week. This little one doesn't know what it wants but everything looks good, after tomorrows appointment to end our homeschool year I am so ready to have baby. Thursday would be a great day we'll see!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #27
reithegenki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Woke up a few times during the night to pretty severe cramping. Definitely lost my plug since the last of it was red and now am having blood every time I pee then wipe. No steady contractions yet, but the consistent show has me hopeful that they'll pick up soon. I went into labor with DS on my due date, so maybe I am overly hopeful about today.

Life is good.
reithegenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #28
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reithegenki View Post
Woke up a few times during the night to pretty severe cramping. Definitely lost my plug since the last of it was red and now am having blood every time I pee then wipe. No steady contractions yet, but the consistent show has me hopeful that they'll pick up soon. I went into labor with DS on my due date, so maybe I am overly hopeful about today.
Certainly sounds promising with those signs! I hope today is your day!!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #29
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well i was having contractions every 15min for most of the day...but the last couple hours they went down to every 5 minutes...occasionally will space to like 7min. They aren't very painful...more like a BH and once in a while it will hurt my lower tummy. I took a TBL of castor oil. My body has been weird, i had diarrhea last week, then constipated the last couple days and gassy(wow, sorry ladies!) so maybe this will "flush me out" Dont want to poop on baby!

Praying these contractions get somewhere, I'm ready to meet baby!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #30
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

It's exciting hearing about all your activity!