Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #21
GumpR
Registered Users
seller

I got a weird feeling in a trade offer from her- so glad we both turned her down!

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #22
TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyspaz
Another useful thing I learned today is that you can void a shipping label within 48 hours and get a refund if you purchased the label through PayPal. Who knew? There's a link at the bottom of the confirmation email saying that you bought a shipping label. Thank you random guy on ebay who posted this tidbit of knowledge which was then helpfully picked up by the Google search engine!.
I learned that too recently! Glad you caught it and didn't get scammed! It makes me mad when people do that- luckily it has never happened to me.

Yay for mama spidey sense!!

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #23
babyspaz
Registered Users
seller

Well it wouldn't have taken spidey senses if I had just gone on the full website. I'm always using the mobile app and apparently signatures aren't the only thing you don't see. It's posted right on her profile under her name "Do not b/s/t". Just wish I could see that on my phone.

Going through PMs now but if I missed you please feel free to holler back
babyspaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #24
babyleon
Registered Users
seller

I have items to trade and I don't completly understand whats going on with scams like this (I'm new to all paypal terms) any help? Please and thank you. I don't know how a mom put a stolen diaper on her baby and be proud of her stash..! I feel sorry for her
babyleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #25
babyspaz
Registered Users
seller

Re: All NEW - never washed! Kissaluvs Hemp, Baby Beehinds, BabeeGreens

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyleon View Post
I have items to trade and I don't completly understand whats going on with scams like this (I'm new to all paypal terms) any help? Please and thank you. I don't know how a mom put a stolen diaper on her baby and be proud of her stash..! I feel sorry for her
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyleon View Post
Well if you go through Paypal, as the seller you can wait until the funds clear before you send your diapers out. As the buyer, if you send money and never receive your diapers, you can dispute the transaction and if PayPal rules in your favor you get a refund. So PayPal reduces the risk for everyone. It's when you do actual trades. This person wanted to trade a gift card for diapers, so it wouldn't have gone through PayPal. In this case, I was holding her package until I got a delivery confirmation for my gift card. That's no where as good as going through PayPal since you can get a DC number for anything and who knows what kind of package is attached to the DC number, but it's better than nothing.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #26
AthenaAmarantha
DO NOT B/S/T with this user! Scammer!! If you sold or traded, please pm an Administrator!

Do you still have the BBH Hemp and BBH Green Bamboo?
AthenaAmarantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #27
babyspaz
Registered Users
seller

BBH bamboo pending
Old 09-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #28
babyspaz
Registered Users
seller

Bump for sold. 3 remain - Kissa hemp M/L, Growing greens organic cotton OS, Baby Beehinds OS hemp remain. All brand new purchased by me but never even washed or tried on. Take all 3 for $50 ppd.

Last edited by babyspaz; 09-18-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #29
babyspaz
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 09-26-2012, 01:50 AM   #30
babyspaz
Registered Users
seller

Bump