Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #121
TS8213's Avatar
TS8213
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,472
My Mood:
ChocolateMoose (sorry I can't see names/sigs on my phone!) - sounds like you've been through a lot! I hope this next delivery is smooth and uneventful for you.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

Advertisement

__________________
Trace, married to Shaun 2.21.04
Kyleigh 11.8.04 ~ Tegan 12.29.06 ~ Emmerson Kate 2.21.13
Forever missing Colton 11.5.11 (15w)
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #122
twinpossible's Avatar
twinpossible
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in a pile of laundry!
Posts: 1,987
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Hey everyone! I got a BFP last weekend, and have been hesitant to join my DDC since I've already joined and unjoined twice this year and I don't have the strength for that again. Alice mentiones that I might like this group, so here I am.
Hey mama there is a whole group of us from this support thread that are due in March so if you do decide to head over you will see several of us there!
__________________
A crunchy wife to B and momma of identical twin girls G & E , our rainbow
baby C born at home April 2013 and R forever in my heart.
twinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #123
ChocolateMoose's Avatar
ChocolateMoose
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Eastern U.S.
Posts: 3,671
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Sooo tired....but it's because baby woke me up doing somersaults! I'll take that over an alarm any morning!
__________________
Mama to Monkey Cupcake Pumpkin
and our brand new rainbow baby
ChocolateMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:44 AM   #124
ChocolateMoose's Avatar
ChocolateMoose
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Eastern U.S.
Posts: 3,671
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
ChocolateMoose (sorry I can't see names/sigs on my phone!) - sounds like you've been through a lot! I hope this next delivery is smooth and uneventful for you.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
Thanks! And my name isn't in my siggy....but it's Melissa!
__________________
Mama to Monkey Cupcake Pumpkin
and our brand new rainbow baby
ChocolateMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:33 AM   #125
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Loveland OH
Posts: 1,413
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Okay, I totally this thread! It's so nice to have a group of mamas who understand and think the same way I do, and I really love hearing from those of you who are further along and so close to holding your rainbow babies! You really give me hope and help me stay optimistic. Thanks for starting this thread and for everyone who's posting
__________________
Erica - Married to Jeff, Momma to Gibson, our rainbow baby Josie, and furbaby Boston Terriers Shelby & Penny, forever missing our angel babies Marshall Feb '11 and our Beans Nov '11 & Feb '12
emeyer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #126
happymama1's Avatar
happymama1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,879
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateMoose View Post
Thanks! The other three deliveries were all dilation to 10cm AND then a c/s....so I'm hoping that a planned c/s will reduce the amount of stress...and parts of me that need to recover!
a planned c-section is nice I have had one....and it was nice to take a shower and have make-up on...and then be holding my baby a few hours later!
__________________
wife to mama to my
never forgetting my tiny babies 11/13/09, 4/12/2012, 5/24/2012, 4/22/2014
hoping for another baby
happymama1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #127
happymama1's Avatar
happymama1
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,879
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Hey mama there is a whole group of us from this support thread that are due in March so if you do decide to head over you will see several of us there!
Do you think I can join the march thread if I'm due April 2nd? I will be planning a c-section for 39 weeks which is the last week of March?

My $tree test was MUCH daker today!! I'm sooooo happy that my lines are getting darker...although still taking things one day at a time!
__________________
wife to mama to my
never forgetting my tiny babies 11/13/09, 4/12/2012, 5/24/2012, 4/22/2014
hoping for another baby
happymama1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #128
Sunshine915's Avatar
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 581
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Hey mama there is a whole group of us from this support thread that are due in March so if you do decide to head over you will see several of us there!
Awesome! I will join soon, maybe after my appointment later this week if everything looks good. The October group that I was in was so so so awesome, and I miss that.

ChocolateMoose, I hope that everything goes better for you this time. I think we all understand what you mean when you say that no one really "gets it." I've been so hesitant to tell anyone IRL, because the few that do know have not been as supportive as I'd hope. My best friend constantly says things that she thinks are helpful, but ooooouch they can sting. We were talking about morning sickness about a month ago. She never really had it bad, and I said that I had it rough with all 3 pregnancies, but definitely worse with the one that eventually m/c. So, she said "well, that's probably just because the baby wasn't growing so your body was rejecting it." Thanks. I can see where she's just trying to help, but she has no idea how painful those words can be.

That's why groups like this are so special. It's horrible that we've all been down these painful roads before, but thank goodness that we can get together to help each other through.
__________________
Lauren married to DH since 9/07
Homeschooling mama to DD1 (9/08), DD2 (8/10), and DD3 (3/13)
Check out my blog or my Facebook page for info on essential oils and keeping your family healthy!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #129
TS8213's Avatar
TS8213
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,472
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1

Do you think I can join the march thread if I'm due April 2nd? I will be planning a c-section for 39 weeks which is the last week of March?
Absolutely! We'd love to have you.

I haven't told anyone in our family yet. Just a few close friends and everyone at work. I work at a hospital and there are things I can't do when pregnant.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
__________________
Trace, married to Shaun 2.21.04
Kyleigh 11.8.04 ~ Tegan 12.29.06 ~ Emmerson Kate 2.21.13
Forever missing Colton 11.5.11 (15w)
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #130
ChocolateMoose's Avatar
ChocolateMoose
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Eastern U.S.
Posts: 3,671
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Awesome! I will join soon, maybe after my appointment later this week if everything looks good. The October group that I was in was so so so awesome, and I miss that.

ChocolateMoose, I hope that everything goes better for you this time. I think we all understand what you mean when you say that no one really "gets it." I've been so hesitant to tell anyone IRL, because the few that do know have not been as supportive as I'd hope. My best friend constantly says things that she thinks are helpful, but ooooouch they can sting. We were talking about morning sickness about a month ago. She never really had it bad, and I said that I had it rough with all 3 pregnancies, but definitely worse with the one that eventually m/c. So, she said "well, that's probably just because the baby wasn't growing so your body was rejecting it." Thanks. I can see where she's just trying to help, but she has no idea how painful those words can be.

That's why groups like this are so special. It's horrible that we've all been down these painful roads before, but thank goodness that we can get together to help each other through.
Ouch! I totally understand about comments like this! (and completely understand about the morning sickness thing, ugh!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Absolutely! We'd love to have you.

I haven't told anyone in our family yet. Just a few close friends and everyone at work. I work at a hospital and there are things I can't do when pregnant.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
I waited a lot longer to tell this time too. We didn't tell family until I was 14-15 weeks along, and I didn't tell anyone at work until I was 6 months!
__________________
Mama to Monkey Cupcake Pumpkin
and our brand new rainbow baby
ChocolateMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.