Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #201
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Oh Sarah, I am crushed for you. I am hoping against all hope that there is still a way for this to have a happy ending

Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #202
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am so sorry Sarah.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #203
ChocolateMoose
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Hey everyone. I had a scary few hours on Thursday with mild spotting. It quickly stopped, but I was in panic mode for a bit there. I spotted a lot with my girls, but it is still the scariest thing ever...especially after a loss. Thank goodness for an understanding husband to cry on!

I had my intake appointment on Friday and everything looks good. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday, so here's hoping for more good news! I'm still awfully dizzy and tired, with bouts of nausea here and there. I feel like crud, and that's okay!
Praying for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
More blood this morning went I went to the bathroom, so I'm now waiting for this little one to be born.

I finally had a miscarriage dream last night that was really real feeling. I birthed the amniotic sack whole (which I've done once) and there were 2 babies inside and when I broke it open, they didn't look like babies, but paper dolls that were stuck together.
Any cramping yet? I hope there's still a chance your little bean is okay!
Old 07-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #204
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

a little back pain, but not much. I took a long nap. The bleeding has slowed for now. We'll see what happens.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #205
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl
a little back pain, but not much. I took a long nap. The bleeding has slowed for now. We'll see what happens.
Praying for you!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 07-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #206
jenbengtson
Registered Users

My Mood:

i have been having such real feeling dreams. Last night it was that we were having Triplets and I had them all at home. and the other dream was about the house and friends I had when I was in 3rd grade. I never think about that house. But they were so real feeling. and I only get dreams like this when I am expecting a baby. So I hope that means this month was the one. 10 more days and I can test
Old 07-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #207
abhernandez
Registered Users

Omg ^^^ I had a quadruplet dream. Except 2 weren't viable and we couldn't find the 4th. So it was half a mc dream too. But it was so vivid. I also had a dream I was squated down peeing in the grass at our local park. And it also felt so real. I'm not normally a dreamer so it's almost unsettling to have dreams like this.

And on a serious note... Sarah... I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm still holding onto hope for you! And sunshine 915... I can't wait to hear good us news from you. I know I'm not a shining example of sucess but I spotted 3 times this pregnancy. I think some of this just have the tendency.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #208
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My stupid computer decided to restart randomly and I lost my entry. ARGH! Anyway...

Definitely praying for you, Sarah. ((hugs))

As for me, I'm doing fine now. The spotting was short-lived, mild, and I've had nothing since my pelvic exam on Friday. I spotted with both my girls, and even bled bright red with my oldest, so I know not to assume the worst. I am super sick still, so that's good! I got up at 10 am, and hung out on the couch until 4...including a nap. I felt so awful! I finally got the desire to eat, and that helped a lot. I even was able to go for a walk around the neighborhood with the fam this evening. This seems to be the way for me: rough mornings and afternoons, then more human-feeling evenings. Being sick is hard, but I gladly welcome it.

So, thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers. I'm pretty sure things are just fine now
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #209
jj7202
Registered Users
seller

Of to the OB for more betas and ultrasound. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
jj7202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #210
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj7202
Of to the OB for more betas and ultrasound. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Good luck! FX

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote