Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #81
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Cristy - glad you're feeling better and could ditch the IVs!

Aussie mama - yay for great numbers and no more bloodwork! You should be able to see the HB with the 8 wk scan.

Sarah - hang in there My DH probably hates me right now because I refuse to dtd while in the 1st. Its only been a month but the guy acts as if it's the end of the world!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

Advertisement

Last edited by TS8213; 07-20-2012 at 05:16 AM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:34 AM   #82
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Yay Aussie!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it seems to be nothing. I told my husband I didn't want to DTD again until it had totally stopped and he agreed, but reminded me I had a placenta previa with Luke and I bled several times until it cleared up. I'd totally forgotten that. My sinuses are still pounding this morning, but at least it isn't a full blown headache.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:17 AM   #83
abhernandez
Registered Users

It blows my mind that a ddc would ask that a member refrain from posting about spotting or other mc worries. I saw it happen once at one of the big mainstrrsm board and it disgusted me. How cruel, inconsiderate, and hurtful. What's the point of a ddc if not to receive and give support?. I'll admit that reading posts about spotting can make me feel nauseus. But that's because I know how awful it feels and then I never know how to respond... Because I want to make it all better somehow and I cant and I feel so useless and helpless being the 900th person to say "sorry ". And Ive had spotting 3 times with this pregnancy. Scans show everything is perfect. Sometimes it's nothing.

And my husband won't touch me in the first tri. My last loss was right after dtd and he somehow feels responsible.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:47 AM   #84
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Mumma View Post
So last week after 3 positive hpt's i went in for bloodwork, hcg came back at 219, Dr said to early to confirm a pregnancy.. Went back yesterday (8 days later) to have another blood test, Dr just phoned to say levels are now 7484!

I am happy! no more blood tests hopefully! Feeling good about this being our lucky rainbow baby!
Thanks to everyone, i am so glad i have you all to tell! We are going to wait until 12 weeks before sharing with anyone if we can help it. x
Congrats!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
Sarah so tight!

Cristy- Oh my goodness IVs?! You poor thing! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm counting down the days until the nausea starts as with all my losses I never got it. But then after a few days I'm sure I'll be poppin' unisom/b6 to make it stop! Like alright body I get things are fine, no need to get carried away

Aussie Mama - Fantastic! You're a March mama too right?
Yes, it was AWFUL. The dumb thing barely fit through the bathroom door..talk about a pain in the butt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Yay Aussie!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it seems to be nothing. I told my husband I didn't want to DTD again until it had totally stopped and he agreed, but reminded me I had a placenta previa with Luke and I bled several times until it cleared up. I'd totally forgotten that. My sinuses are still pounding this morning, but at least it isn't a full blown headache.
That is great news!! I hope it goes completely away and stays away! I know I have had several friends with previa and bled a lot. It is so scary, I can't imagine!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:00 AM   #85
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It was a livejournal DDC so not here or another board. I gave it one more go with Simon, but unjoining sucked so I'm done.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #86
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats, Aussie!
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #87
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Glad to see I am not the only one freaking out over here. I also do not want an u/s until we can tell gender, luckily my hubby is on board. I have an appt. on the 1st to get progesterone tested, that is really the only thing I will do some intervention.
I am trying so hard not to over think every-single-thing, it is as if I have an insane pregnant lady in my head wearing hair curlers, a bath robe and fuzzy bunny slippers with a crazy look in her eye saying, oh that is cramping, is that okay? last time I had cramping right?! yuk nausea...oh wait yay...right? my breasts don't hurt, is that okay? I just want to enjoy this baby, everyday I tell that crazy pregnant lady to get lost!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #88
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think we all have that crazy pregnant lady. I'm forever poking my boobs to make sure they still hurt and then I get all pessimistic if they don't hurt, even though I know they're likely to hurt the next day.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #89
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
I am trying so hard not to over think every-single-thing, it is as if I have an insane pregnant lady in my head wearing hair curlers, a bath robe and fuzzy bunny slippers with a crazy look in her eye saying, oh that is cramping, is that okay? last time I had cramping right?! yuk nausea...oh wait yay...right? my breasts don't hurt, is that okay? I just want to enjoy this baby, everyday I tell that crazy pregnant lady to get lost!
This.Is.So.Me!!

Okay, I'm ready to come out of lurkedom and post publicly.... I have no idea why I'm so freaked out about it, but the crazy pregnant lady voice in my head is not even remotely rational, so why bother questioning her, right?

Anyway, Hi! I think I'm exactly 5w tomorrow or the next day, and boy oh boy am I feeling it! I really hope this is a good sign, because with the last 2 early losses, it was not nearly this "bad" (and I say "bad" in quotations because even though I am gassy, bloated and queasy, I am seriously loving every second of it!). Although when we lost our Marshall at 18w5d I also felt just like this during the first tri, so I'm pretty much holding my breath until our 20 week scan. I set my first OB appt for 8w and a few days because I'm not interested in being poked and prodded any more than absolutely necessary. I've had "good looking" betas with all of my losses, so I'm of the opinion that those are garbage, and early u/s where they guess dates my measure of mm will just make me panic.... so I figure by 8 weeks we'll have a definitive HB or not, and then we'll go from there (wherever that may take us). So, that's me

Here's a question for you gals.... I am seriously so bloated in the afternoon/evenings that I look 5 months pregnant. My cousin's bridal shower is tomorrow afternoon and all of my clothes make me look either super fat or super pregnant. At 5w I am totally not ready for anyone to ask me if I'm pregnant, but since I won't be drinking and I'll probably look like I'm smuggling out a present under my shirt, I'm kinda terrified that someone will ask (its mostly family so the boundaries will be loose). Which look would you go for?
Old 07-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #90
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
Here's a question for you gals.... I am seriously so bloated in the afternoon/evenings that I look 5 months pregnant. My cousin's bridal shower is tomorrow afternoon and all of my clothes make me look either super fat or super pregnant. At 5w I am totally not ready for anyone to ask me if I'm pregnant, but since I won't be drinking and I'll probably look like I'm smuggling out a present under my shirt, I'm kinda terrified that someone will ask (its mostly family so the boundaries will be loose). Which look would you go for?
If you're not ready to tell, then go for a look that looks "fat." DH and I recently watched Frasier, and the actress who played Daphne was for-real pregnant during one season, but they made her out to be "fat" instead, lol. Then later in the storyline, she and Niles had a baby, and she was "fake" pregnant then, LOL.

Anyway. No drinking excuse, combined with looking fat, could be that you're trying to watch your weight and that you've been eating too much in the past few weeks and need to cut back?
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote