Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Registered Users
upset with ebay seller

So am I being unreasonable here? I won an auction on ebay and in the listing it specifically stated that item would not ship until July 9th. I was okay with that. The auction ended on July 2nd so 7 days later is already a long time to wait for something to be shipped but I agreed to it no problem.

The seller just shipped it yesterday (July 12th). I sent her a msg asking why it had just shipped when it was explicitly stated in the auction listing that it would ship the 9th. She has not responded. She didn't add a tracking # so I don't know if she shipped it earlier and then just didn't update it until yesterday. But...if it did ship out on the 12th and the items arrive as described are we thinking neutral feedback? Especially if she never responds to my msg?

sschmelzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:19 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: upset with ebay seller

I would give her a few days to respond to you even worry about it, like you said she could have shipped the 9th but may have forgotten to update until the 12th, or she may have had a family emergency come up, so just give her a chance first.

If youre happy with the items and they arrive in a timely manor i dont know if i would leave neutral or not, i might leave positive but note late shipping and poor communication, it would really depend how/if she explained the delay.
Mom to boys
DS1 (07/10) DS2 (10/11) DS3 (03/13)
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: upset with ebay seller

Yea. I had one late because she said she got sick & hubby not take so she added few movies to my package.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote