Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:
Nashville area mamas?

DH is graduating next month , and we're going over the job offers he's received. As of now, the best offer is from a company in the Nashville area, so we may be moving there at the end of July/beginning of August. The job is in ****son, and I think that's where DH wants to live. Can anyone give me any info about that area? Good schools, neighborhoods, etc? Right now, DS1 attends a private Seventh-Day Adventist school, and I know there's one in ****son... Does anyone have any experience with that school? Any info on the area would be great, thanks!

Advertisement

Old 07-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
xiri
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nashville area mamas?

I live in Dixon (****son). The DS language filter makes it impossible to type the actual name of the town. I do not have any experience with the school, but know that it is small. I can check with some friends if you like to see what their opinion is about the school. We homeschool but the public schools here are decent. The students tend to test above state average. Housing is very available and affordable. We are about 45 mins West of Nashville. It is a pretty conservative community, and we like living here. Feel free to pm any specific question you might have.
xiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just now saw you responded to this, I'm sorry mama! DH has accepted the job offer, and we'll be moving the second week of August! I would absolutely love it if you had any info on the school - I've tried contacting them several times, but I guess no one is there during the summer. I've found two houses that I really like (we'll be renting, because we already own a home here in GA), and hopefully we'll get one of those!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
TooBusyBearcubs
Registered Users
Formerly: K**ten
seller

My Mood:

Hey, mama! We're near Nashville. I don't know much about the school, but welcome!
TooBusyBearcubs is offline   Reply With Quote