Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #21
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ISO: angelcare baby monitor/video baby monitor reviews

I have a Snuza Halo monitor and so far I like it! No false alarms yet. I decided against the anglecare since it can only be used in the crib. The Snuza can go anywhere the baby goes. Also, I have heard that things like a fan running, or someone walking etc. can cause the Anglecare monitor to not work correctly. My friend who has one has noticed this. She has taken the baby out of the crib, forgotten to turn it off, but the alarm never went off because the monitor was picking up vibrations from other things in the room/house.

I also have an old video monitor that is NOT wireless, so no way for other people to pick up the video feed. The monitor is pretty big and I CAN see if she is breathing since it is pretty high def for a baby monitor. I LOVE it!

Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #22
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ISO: angelcare baby monitor/video baby monitor reviews

we had the angelcare one w/ DS in his cosleeper, crib, pack n' play and then toddler bed, never any issues. The newer ones come with 2 sensors don't they? anyway, LOVED the monitor, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without it! used it until DS was 3 or so but then it was more so I knew he was in his bed like he should be