Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
lehcar_27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
cheap curriculum

just wanted to share that we have started a new curriculum this year....we are on our second week and are loving it! Christian Light Education.....i only bought the first workbook for each subject, which are less that 3 bucks.....and the teachers manuals are not totally necessary but if you need them they are 7-9 bucks each....the lessons are short and to the point! i have tried soooooo many different curriculums and not everything is bad, some things worked okay for us, but i never had the i LOVE this and this is so easy to follow.....but with CLE i really do love it so far and the price is so reasonable.....just wanted to share in case you wanted to try something new but didnt want to fork out a ton

http://www.clp.org/

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Antebellum
Banned

My Mood:
Thanks for the review! We will be looking into this as well
Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
satiglenn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: cheap curriculum

Thank you!
satiglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
LunaBirch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Looks to me to be much like Life Pacs. I added the entire years curriculum to my cart for 2 1st graders since it appears the light unit books can't be shared very easily, and its over $500 just for the required items.. Not quite so cheap.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #5
Antebellum
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SativaStarr View Post
Looks to me to be much like Life Pacs. I added the entire years curriculum to my cart for 2 1st graders since it appears the light unit books can't be shared very easily, and its over $500 just for the required items.. Not quite so cheap.
the kindergarten curriculum is a bit cheaper, but yea I just went to look at the first grade prices and it's a bit pricey once you get everything you need for the year, maybe not pricey but definitely not cheaper than any other curriculum
for the year. I was so excited to find a cheap curriculum, boo
Antebellum is offline   Reply With Quote