Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: Crunchy Diapers
My Mood:
Question Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg Va/Charlotte NC

Hey ladies!!
We are planning a trip to Great Wolf Lodge in August and are trying to decide which location we want to go to as those 2 are the same distance from us.
I wanted to see if anyone out there has gone to either and how they liked the experience..? Also if anyone has been to both and could tell me which one they thought was better..? I believe the one in Va has a bigger water park but they both have the same exact set up when it comes to rooms, so that doesn't really matter. I am pretty sure we are leaning towards the Williamsburg location, esp since we've never been that way before and we've been to Charlotte a few times.
Any feedback/positive & negative would be appreciated!!

Crunchy mama&dada to 2 amazing boys & 1 beautiful girl . UnSchooling, recycling, home birthing, ,family! Check out my cloth love-
*BAD2theBUNZ* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
Registered Users
I have been to the Charlotte great wolf lodge. If the va one has a bigger water park, go for it! As long as its not more expensive. It's outrageous! But it really was a blast - for adults included. And there are a ton of other things to do for the kids. Have fun!
ledforda is offline   Reply With Quote