Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #11
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

Re: Ruby Mamas Chat: July 18-July 25

Beth has been in labor since yesterday morning. She went in for an induction and is still there! About an hour ago she said that contractions were about 4-6 mins apart and getting stronger. Hope she has that LO soon!

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still hanging out here... Not even a contraction! Mw says if no baby by Monday a nst/bpp will be done and we will talk more homeopathic ideas for evicting baby. No rush. 40+2 today.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:59 PM   #13
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Glad to hear Beth is making progress I'm still here, hoping every night that it will be the night but so far baby is happy to be where he/she is.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

I have been having trouble with my pulse being too fast, so my midwife ordered a blood draw today. She is suspecting low iron (again). I have been lacking in energy lately, but I just figured that was because I am at the end of this pregnancy, but I do think iron could be the problem.

Other than that, not much happening here. Now I am officially a week overdue. I think I may set records for how long I gestate, even with a second baby. :P
Old 07-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #15
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Had another night of false labor here, kept waking up to contractions and at one point got up to walk around and felt some leaking and was so hoping it was my water leaking, my midwife had given me some pH paper so I could check if that happened and checked and it was nothing, more likely I peed myself yikes. I'm tired of this false labor stuff. Only 4 days til my due date and all my others came before theirs, wonder if this baby will too or what. Poor DH couldn't sleep all night he just felt sure it was the night, so now he's taking a nap. Thankfully he has the next 3 days off so hoping at the very least time will pass quickly if baby doesn't come soon.

How are all you still waiting mommas doing? Not many of us left now is there?
Old 07-21-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
neatostacy
Registered Users
seller

Still waiting here, too! I still have 1 week till my official due date, but like the rest of you, I am ready any time. I haven't been making much dilation progress...still just 2cm at my appointment yesterday, which I've been holding steady at since 37 weeks. I was a bit disappointed and discouraged because I thought I was getting more dilated. With my last baby, I was already 4cm at this point! One positive is that I'm already 100% effaced, which I guess means once contrax start, dilation will go quickly (or so I'm told).

I think part of what has been holding me back is my anxiety in the evenings. Once the kids go to bed and I'm left to my own thoughts, I get so worried about little things that I feel, like a slight headache. I blow it out of proportion and imagine all these problems that I could have because of a slight tension headache. Then I can't sleep, and the circle continues!!

I am also increasingly affected by my 18 month old running into my belly when I'm on the floor with the girls. It is so sensitive. That and her moaning/screaming/whining have been really getting on my nerves lately. Usually I'm a lot more patient and can help her with words. The volume level in the house is probably what's giving me the headaches!
neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #17
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

I am still here. 8 days overdue now and not really coping well anymore. If I thought throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old would help I so would be there right now.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #18
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmamabear View Post
I am still here. 8 days overdue now and not really coping well anymore. If I thought throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old would help I so would be there right now.
My due date is still 4 days away but I feel the same way today!
Old 07-22-2012, 06:38 AM   #19
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I am still pregnant, making this officially my longest pregnancy. Not a goal I was necessarily looking to beat but nonetheless it has happened. Had another half night of false labor too. It's got to be getting close to time doesn't it?!?

Last night we were reading our devotions together and it was about waiting in the LORD. I really needed to hear that as I just need to trust Him and
His timing. Patience is something I struggle with so this is a good time for me to just rest in Him and His perfect timing.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #20
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

This is the longest I have been pregnant too! So weird that my 4th is taking her sweet time. I just wish all the fake labor stuff would just stop because it makes me think almost everyday that today is the day. Then I get my hopes up, feel uncomfortable and still no baby.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote