Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

Help! She's peeing like every 1/2 hour

I've missed almost all the pees today. She's peeing every half hour or less, she never pees that frequently except in the morning. She's not giving any sign until after she's peed. I'll put her on the potty and she won't do anything and then 5 mins later her diaper's wet. I change it, 20 mins later it's wet again. I take her to the potty, she doesn't do anything, put a new diaper on, 10 mins later she's wet I guess I should just give up for the day, but it's hard to. We're so off track today. How can I get back in tune with her?

Advertisement

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
cubits
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help! She's peeing like every 1/2 hour

Potty pauses come and go and are oh so frustrating. Don't panic, she's probably growing a tooth or hitting some milestone. Or on the flip side, is it possible she could have a bladder infection? Is she uncomfortable?
cubits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
Mostboyswins
Registered Users
seller

My boy does the same thing! It's so frustrating! My oldest also did that. Made him so hard to potty train. He did finally potty train, but was always wet at night until he turned 7! I think he had bladder control issues. I hope my 3YO figures it out soon. He refuses to go on the toilet and goes right after he gets off. I hope your little one figures it out soon too and that she doesn't have an infection.
Mostboyswins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:20 AM   #4
kspenn
Registered Users

My 8mo girl often does the same! I just kind of roll with it at this point, especially the cluster peeing after bf'g. Once when I was trying a diaper belt with prefolds, I changed SIX wet dipes in 40min!!
kspenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
melvy83
Registered Users

my DD too pees every half hr or so. every day... So I EC for Poop only. however if i hold her after a nap, I get the pee....
melvy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #6
Kätzchen
Registered Users
seller

My 12mo pees every half hour to one hour...she also nurses that much (if not more!). If I'm not able to take her to the toilette as soon as possible, she whines and will continue to hold it (which has lead me to put a potty IN the car), it can get tricky. In time you may find your lo's rhythm, keep offering,