Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #1
Anheyla
Registered Users
seller

FREE: Link to Deal: The Honest Company

I have been using honest products for about 6 months and I LOVE them, I could not give their products or their customer service a better review!

They just launched a whole bunch of new stuff, and now carry everything from diapers (they are my disposable choice when I need a back up from cloth), to bug spray, shampoo and conditioner, household cleaners, sunblock and new SWIM Diapers!

The DEAL is : You pay $20 and get $40 worth of products from Honest. This is a GREAT way to try their stuff at a discounted rate --- and this is the first discount I have seen them do besides when they launced on Zulily back in January.

Advertisement

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 07-25-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: FREE: Link to Deal: The Honest Company

We do not allow threads like this on this site. The forums quickly become overrun with folks offering up their referral links etc if we do. Please see your other thread on this.

Closed Thread