Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #11
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
I heard of a girl that passed pinworms (in stool) on the third day. You have to starve them to make them come out. I did it 22 hours and it was hard but not torture. Only reason i didnt do it longer was milk supply. I think if you did it 1-2 days a week, you would get good results and keep extra water weight off for sure. Im gonna dovit soon as baby weans which will be a while. But oh well. Theyre Only litte once.

Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #12
Mommieof3monkeys
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Inexpensive Full Cleanse

Totally agree. I was worried about worms awhile back when I started having my really bad gastro issues, and went to the doctor and got a wormer. I swear I saw some in my stool but the doctor did a culture and said no, weird because I could have swore I some. Have since figured out I am gluten intolerant. I like the sound of one 24 hour cleanse each week.
Amanda wife to Brandon and mama to 4 little ones. L 2005, E, 2008 S, 2010, T 2011, and expecting #5 in December after tubal ligation He's here 12/20/13 So very blessed!
Mommieof3monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #13
MaBacon
Registered Users
seller

Re: Inexpensive Full Cleanse

Eat clean. Cleanses don't work in long run. Since i've started my mornings with a bowl of old fashioned oatmeal with 1tbsp each flax seed -ground & wheat germ & dried fruit I was amazing how much extra came out in the toilet! And I lost 5lbs the first week (and bonus oatmeal is AMAZING for your milk supply). Also when I eat mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries- add more fruit if you'd like) I poop at least twice a day. It's amazing how just natural foods can cleanse you and if you keep up eating like that and cut out 'junk' you'll lose the weight and keep it off instead of gaining it back after the cleanse and doing other harmful things to your body like starving it for days. Something dont recommended for anyone especially if you are BFIng.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #14
GreenHome Sewing
Registered Users
Formerly: Jonah Baby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Water, water, water!
And cut out processed anything.

To really have any effect long term, you have to remain 'cleansed' long term, so it really comes down to a life style change.
I am working on that myself.