Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Everything Girly Sale Newb-12mos (Carter's, Gymbo, TCP, Old Navy.. TONS!!)

This is our major girly clothes destash. Everything comes from a smoke free and pet free home and each item is described and priced individually. Shipping is exact to you, I can stuff a lot in a FRE (5.95 and can hold 5-7 things) or have plenty of polymailers for first class mail (less than $3 for probably 3 outfits, etc). I will absolutely make deals for multiple items. PP or trade for things in my iso siggy.

PIC HEAVY!!

Socks/Shoes/Accessories/Bibs

*Old Navy 6-12 Hat, Crazy 8 Socks, and Fuzzy socks. $1/each or all for $2.*

Newborn

*Just One Year by Carter's - Ladybug/Flower 4 PC set. No stains, holes, or tears. Worn a couple times and is in excellent condition! $5*

*Just One Year by Carter's - Fleece Flowers. No stains, holes, or tears. Very soft fleece, only light pilling on the inside from wash. Flowers on bottom of feet, very cute! $2*

*Circo - I <3 Mom. No stains, holes, or tears. Only worn a couple times. Sweet little long sleeve thermal fabric attached to this bodysuit. Great for fall! $1*

0-3 Months

*Carter's Teddy Bear 2pc Set* Missing the bloomers and has wash wear. Bib has noticeable stain. Very cute dress set still. No holes or tears. $1*

*Carter's 2pk Long sleeve Penguin Bodysuits. No stains, holes, or tears as these are nwot condition. These are so ridiculously cute that if I could figure out how to make them more GN they'd be staying! $4 for both.*

*Jumping Beans - Snail Love Set. No stains, holes, or tears. Bib has a bit of wash wear but no issues. Snails on front and stripes on back. Very cute!! $3*

*Old Navy - Heather grey/pink/blue Creeeper. No stains, holes, or tears. Super cute creeper that's great for the heat and can be dressed up for the fall! $3*

*Just One Year by Carter's Happy Flower Set. This was only worn once and has no stains, holes, or tears. Comes with shirt and matching coveralls. $2*

*Carter's 4PC Happy Flower Set. Willing to split into two sets if requested. No stains, holes, or tears. Only worn a couple times! Tunic style top with matching leggings; bodysuit with matching pants. $3/each or $5 for both.*

*Osh Kosh/Wonderkids set. I made a set out of these because the flowers match the colours in the bear perfectly. Very cute and comfy set. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Child of Mine by Carter's I love Kisses Set. Super cute floral tee underneath pink coveralls with flowers and a bear. No stains, holes, or tears. Perfect for any season! $3*

*Just One You by Carter's Cruisin for Kisses Set. Pink and green tee with matching pants that have a tiny flower embroidered on the waist. Never worn and nwot condition. $3*

3-6 Months

*Carter's Striped Fleece 2pc Set. This set is super soft and so nice as both pieces are fleece. Striped top with embroidery and matching pink pants. Some very light pilling on both pieces. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Child of Mine by Carter's Pink Summer Dress. Little a-line dress with ruffles on the bottom. Missing the bloomers. Cute to pair with leggings or use as a top with pants. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Gymboree/Old Navy Set. I paired the Gymbo Top with a pair of knit leggings from Old Navy. Both are in excellent condition with no stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Just One Year by Carter's 2pk Princess Bodysuits. These are a mix between a bubble romper and a bodysuit, very cute style. Would prefer to sell together. No stains, holes, or tears. $2/both.*

*Carter's 2pc Apple Set. Tunic top with apple on front and matching polka dot leggings. Only worn twice here, excellent condition and price! No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Gymboree Jungle Gem Creeper. Super bright colours from the Jungle Gem line. Cute puffy sleeve and fitted around the legs. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Gymboree Happy Hippo Bubble Romper. Hard to find line from Gymboree. This Happy Hippo romper is too cute! Beautiful blue with pink hippos on the top. Was only worn a couple times. No stains, holes, or tears. Immaculate. $5*

*Gybmoree Sunshine Flowers Dress. Dress was worn once by us and was purchased from eBay missing it's bloomers. The seller matched some random ones she had. No stains, holes, or tears. $5*

*Gymboree Longsleeve Ladybug Bodysuit. Beautiful ruby red (colour more true in first picture). NWOT condition, never worn or washed. $4*

*Child of Mine by Carter's 2pk Brown/Pink Pants. Soft cotton with little ruffles on the bottom. Brown was never worn but pink was and has light wash wear - no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $1 for both.*

*Carter's Bear Fleece Sleeper. Has light pilling on the inside and on the sleeves from washing. Still very soft. Cute bears on the feet. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Carter's Magenta Dress with Embroidered Flowers. Beautiful dark pink with lots of little embroidered flowers. Button peter pan collar. Comes with matching bloomers. Worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Gymboree Watermelon 3pc Set* Watermelon Creeper with matching hat and socks. Creeper and hat show no wear at all. Embroidered watermelon on front and hat is knit. Socks show a little bit of wash wear but no pilling or fading. No stains, holes, or tears. Ridiculously cute! $5*

*Circo Brown Floral Dress. NWOT condition, bloomers still have tag. Never worn. Very cute button and pocket accents. $2*

*Starting Out Flower Set. Tunic with matching short/bloomers. Very soft and delicate. NWT Condition. $3*

*Various Bodysuits (Just One Year Brown LS 3-6, Circo I <3 Daddy Newborn, and Old Navy 3-6 LS Elephants) Light staining on newborn one, other two are perfect. No holes or tears. $1 for each on left and $2 for elephants.

*Gerber - 3pk sleepers (2 pictured - 3rd is yellow and girly). No stains, holes, or tears. All 3 are pilly from washwear but very soft. $ 2 for all 3.*

*Mary Kate and Ashley Tropical Bodysuit. This is marked as a size 12 months but fits like a 3-6 Month. Very pretty sparkly front. No stains, holes or tears. $1*

*Crazy 8 Polar Bear LS Tee. Super soft polar bear on cotton long sleeve tee. White underneath pink for multilayer look. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Disney Store Princess Creeper. Sleeveless creeper with P is for Princess on the front. Purchased from the Disney store. Super cute, worn once. No stains, holes, or tears.

6-9 Months (Some 6-12, will note)

*Gymboree (6-12) Love Bug Pajama Set. Sweet bright yellow pajamas with love bug on the front and butterflies on the pants. Shows some light wash wear but no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $5*

*Cherokee Baby 3pc Set. Super cute striped top with matching pink pants and cardigan. Great for summer or fall! This little cardigan is so ridiculously cute and delicate. $5*

*Gymboree (6-12) Yellow Cardigan. This is an older style Gymboree piece. Light yellow with bows on the pockets. A lightweight knit. Has no stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Child of Mine by Carter's I <3 Mommy Creeper. Lightweight knit with big flower on front and little flowers in the pattern. Easy to dress up for fall. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Sprockets Denim Jumper. Sweet embroidery on front with ruffles on the bottom. Cute country style with bow on collar. Worn twice. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Child of Mine by Carter's Floral Fleece Creeper/Sleeper. Soft fleece that has started to pill with washing. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Brown Plaid Bubble Romper. Has a small skirt attached that makes it look like a dress. Bow on top. Worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $2.*

*Children's Place Butterfly Skirt. Bright colours and double knit thick. Comes with bloomers attached. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Green Flower 2pc Set. Sweet flowers on the front of this tunic style dress/top with matching pants that are floral print. Worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Hartstrings Strawbery 2pc Set. Sweet dress with multi knit layers and strawberry pockets. Lots of detailing around collar and sleeve. Matching bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Unknown brand Scotty Dog Creeper. Cute plaid on the bottom with Scotty dogs on top. Heart buttons. The white on the top has very light wash wear, no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Osh Kosh Gingham Top. Super cute with embroidered flowers on the bottom. A little bit darker than a bubblegum pink. Missing the matching bottoms. NWOT, never worn. $1*

*Wishes and Kisses Sunshine 2pc Outfit. Super cute tunic top with our little sunshine embroidered and a huge sun. Bright yellow bloomer shorts. No stains, holes, or tears. $2

*Children's Place Long Sleeve Creeper. Button down front with peter pan collar and flower embroidery. Cute girly rugby style. Light wash wear throughout but no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*George White Summer Dress. Beautiful accents all over this dress. Bows on the side, ruffles down the breast, and lots of little details in the fabric. Beautiful and white for weddings or other events! Comes with matching bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Child of Mine by Carter's Rose Sleeper. Soft cotton sleeper with roses all over and a Mommy's Girl patch on front. Peter pan collar with roses. Shows light wash wear but no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh Brown/Pink Dress. Very sweet with slight ruffle on collar and cute ruffled bottom. Comes with matching bloomers. NWT condition. $4*

*Children's Place Camo Butterfly Set. Top is mismarked as 12 months. Very pretty with butterfly accents in the thermal as well as large shiny butterfly on front. Skirt is ruffled with attached bloomer. No stains, holes, or tears. Worn once. $2*

*Carter's - NWT Bear Set. Comes with long sleeve bodysuit, short sleeve bodysuit and matching pants. Colours were hard to catch in pics. Baby pink and chocolate brown. No stains, holes, or tears. $5*

*Child of Mine by Carter's NWT Long Creeper. Brand new, perfect condition. Super cute flowers on front! Great for any season! $4*

*Circo Shiny Butterfly Creeper. No stains, holes, or tears. Has some light wash wear (was probably worn 3-4 times) but no pills or fading. Butterflies are still nice and shiny with no flaking. $1*

12 Months

*Gymboree Scotty Dog 4PC Set. This is a knit sweater, leggings, beret, and mitten set. The mittens are not pictured but WILL be included. The scotty dog isn't fleece but he shows some very light pilling. The matching leggings have no chips in the painted on dogs but you can see the ribs of the knit partially. I'd still say very good condition for all of it. No stains, holes, or tears. $5*

*Various Shirts: Garanimals are Stripes $1 for both. Children's Place is in middle and Osh Kosh on the end. $2/each for those. No stains, holes, or tears.*

*Unknown Brand Hot Pink Winter Vest. Not too heavy and not puffy at all. A dark hot pink with embroidered flower on the breast. Pockets on both sides and buttons down. Very cute! No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Children's Place Denim Jumper 2pc Set. Comes with matching pink bodysuit that accents the pink in the ruffle plaid skirt well. Lots of colours and nice embroidery on the jumper. Jumper worn once. Bodysuit worn a few times but no issues. No stains, holes, or tears. $5*

*Faded Glory Pink Knit Sweater. This is a lightweight knit sweater that fits cardigan style with no button down. Tag says 18 months but it definitely is 12. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Minnie Mouse tie shirt. Has small ruffled sleeve and ties at the waist. Very cute Minnie Mouse embroidery. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Blue LS Fleece Creeper. This has some good pilling on it but is still soft and comfy. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Penguin Fleece Sleeper. Adorable and so soft. I'm so sad that by the time my daughter could wear this it was way too hot out! Worn one time just so I could bask in the cuteness. $4.*

*Okie Dokie Winter Set. Hooded jacket with matching fleece lined pants. Outer is a nice fabric - not slick. Jacket and pants both have inner fleece. Very warm! Inside shows fleece wash wear with pilling but soft still. Outer has no wear. No stains, holes, or tears. True colour is between apple red and ruby red. Priced a bit higher to accommodate shipping. $5*

*Second Step Scotty Dog Set. This sweater has paint on it from a very mischievous toddler. I'm so sad it's been harmed! Outside of the paint stains it's in perfect condition. The velour leggings are perfect. Because of it's weight with shipping I'm asking $2*

*Janie and Jack Velour Leopard Pants. These were never worn but are missing their matching top. Washed once. Very soft! $3*

*The Children's Place Long Sleeve T-Shirts. Super cute "Dress Up" and "Born to Rock" tees. No stains, tears, or holes. Wrong season for my little girl so these were only worn once each! $3/each or both for $5.*

*LL Bean Fleece Sleepers. These are soft but pilly from being washed. No stains, tears, or holes. $3/each or $5 for both. Upon further inspection one is sized 2T. I can split these up if needed!!

Advertisement

Win Cloth Diapers - My Giveaway Blog!

Last edited by qberry; 08-10-2012 at 10:24 AM.
qberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Everything Girly Sale Newb-12mos (Carter's, Gymbo, TCP, Old Navy.. TONS!!)

Everything SOLD below this line:
------------------------------------------------------------
*Babylegs Brand ONES (fit 0-6 months) - Owls. No stains, holes, or tears. Still stretchy. Minimal pilling. $4*

*Cherokee Polo Dress. Missing matching bloomers. Never worn, nwot condition. Cute turtle embroidered on the front! $1*

*Child of Mine by Carter's Sweet Pea aio Dress. Cute gingham background with embroidered flowers. No stains, holes, or tears. These are one of our fav type dresses for our baby girls! $2*

*Carter's Tiny Strawberry Creeper/Sleeper. Has collar and bow accents at the top. Tiny strawberries throughout. No feet, has ruffle ankle. Medium weight could be used for sleeper! No stains, holes, or tears.*

*Carter's Fancier Floral Dress. Sweet little dress with bow accents on sleeves. Has Peter Pan collar and comes with matching bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Gymboree Poodle Parade Creeper. This has some pilling from wash wear and some of the dogs show wear but it has no stains, tears, or holes. It's really in great condition! $3*

*Bon Bebe 3PC Cow Set. Polka dot bodysuit with matching pants that have a cow tail on the bum. Has adorable cow bib. No stains, holes, or tears. Worn once for pictures. So cute!! $4*

*Just One Year Fish Bibs. Blue and pink have some light staining, white more so than blue. Pink is great. No holes or tears. $3 for all 3.

*Carter's Bibs. $2/each or all for $8. No stains, holes, or tears. Sweetheart has very minimal pilling from wash. Grandpa and Sweetheart SOLD*

*Dwell Studio - Birds Set. $3 for both. Light staining in one spot on the multi birds bib. No holes or tears.*

*Gymboree Bibs. Butterflies has no staining, holes, or tears. Flowers has staining, no tears or holes. $2/each or $3 for both.*

*Gymboree NWT 1st Birthday Bib. Never worn! $3*

*Carter's Fleece Blanket Sleeper w/sheep on front. Very soft and no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. Worn maybe twice. $4*

*Carter's NWOT Fleece Blanket Sleeper w/heart on front. Took the tags off and washed, never worn. Perfect condition. $5*

*Carter's 3 PK Fuzzy Socks. No stains, holes, or tears. I'm not sure we even ever wore these! So cute! $3*

*Carter's 3 PK Baby mittens. Light pink pair has stains, other two are perfect. No holes or tears. $1*

*Faded Glory/Gap Pants combo. I made a set out of these because I liked how the pink of the inside of the Gap pants matched the top. No stains, holes or tears. Jeans have snaps down the legs for diaper changes. $3*

*Wahm - Purple/Grey stripes. No stains, holes, or tears. Still stretchy. No pilling. $2*

*Wahm - Solid Purple (Looks grape in real life). No stains, holes, or tears. Still stretchy. Extremely light pilling. $2*

*Wahm - Solid Pink (kind of heathered pink). No stains, holes, or tears. Still stretchy. Extremely light pilling. $2*

*Babylegs Brand Newborn - Purple Elephants. No stains, holes, or tears. Immaculate condition, worn once. $5*

*Faded Glory - Denim Jumper. NWOT, perfect. Just missing the bodysuit that went with it! $1*

*Carter's Ladybug Sleeper* Super cute ladybugs throughout. Matching ladybug feet. Has some wash wear and light pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Tropical Flowers Dress. Comes with matching bloomers. NWOT Condition, never worn! Super bright colours and fun. $3*

*Koala Baby NWT Purple Flower Dress. Super cute with lots of details. Comes with matching bloomers. $5*

*Faded Glory Polka Dot Dresses. Both missing their bloomers (which is annoying since they are here... somewhere! - Found the stretchy knit ones!). Left is a stretchy knit and the right is a woven with embroidered flower on top. Pair with leggings for a great fall outfit. No stains, holes, or tears on either. $1/each.*

*Janie and Jack Butterfly Red/Blue Set. Very soft knits with beautiful embroidery. Pants are stretchy legging style that are double knit thick. Light wash wear, no pilling or fading. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Dwell Studio Peacock Creeper. No stains, holes, or tears. Worn once! This creeper is ridiculously cute and bright. Beautiful peacocks in shades of pink with slightly ruffled cap sleeves. (Would secretly love to find the fabric on this one!) $3

*Child of Mine by Carter's Woodland 2pc Set. Adorable woodland animals with 'close to my heart' on the top. Polka dot fleece pants to match. Super comfy set only worn a couple times. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Nick and Nora 2pc Holiday Pj's. Cute with lots of fun holiday festivities on them. The fleece has begun to pill a bit but still soft and comfy. Has a pink thin satin ridging all the way around the outsides. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Old Navy Butterfly Thermal Tee. Very nice thermal tee with hood and button top closure. Has butterflies painted into stripes. IRL a soft blue and green. $3*

*Children's Place Fleece Striped Sleeper. Super soft and squishy. Very minimal pilling from washing but you can see some on the cuffs. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's Fleece Monkey Sleeper. Super cute girly monkeys all over this soft fleece. Even though we only wore this one twice it shows a bit of pilling on the collar and cuffs. No pilling on the body. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Okie Dokie Purple Butterfly One Piece. Super cute and only worn once. Dress style with attached fitted bottom. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Circo - Mom Loves Me Sleeper. No stains, holes, or tears. Still sparkly! Worn a couple times and is in excellent condition. $2*

*Little Me - Frogs. No stains, holes, or tears. Only worn one time, immaculate condition. Little frogs on the feet and bows on the top. So cute! $3*

*Child of Mine by Carter's - Peek a boo Cats. Extremely light shadow stain on the very top near the neck, no holes, and no tears. Cats on the feet and bows on top. $1*

*Child of Mine by Carter's - Cupcakes. No stains, tears, or holes. Extremely good condition and soft, only some light pilling on the inside from wash. Cupcakes on the feet. Hard to get rid of this one! $3*

*Carter's Summer Yellow 2pc Set. Tunic dress top with matching plaid bloomers. Simple cotton outfit, very sweet! Top is slightly wash worn but no pilling and all flowers are intact. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Circo Summer 2pc Set. Cute tunic dress with detailing on top. Matching bloomers that are NWT. Dress was worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Gymboree Cupcake Long Creeper. Bright stripes with embroidered cupcakes on the front. Very soft! Only worn twice. No stains, holes, or tears. $5*

*Carter's Pink Cherry Creeper. Super cute knit cherries with a small cap sleeve. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's Tiny Hearts Sleeper. Very soft knit. No pilling or wash wear but does have slight shadowing near collar. No other stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Green/Brown LS Creeper. Beautiful flowers on green background with brown accents. So pretty for fall! This was one of our favs. I have this in 6-9 too! $3*

*Zutano Tunic Dress/Top (0-6). In perfect condition, only worn a couple times. I have a pair of bloomers that will match it if you'd like them included just let me know! Long sleeve great for dressing up/down for weather. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Genuine Kids Denim Jumper. Would go great with a pink tee or bodysuit underneath. Has fun colour accents on the pockets. Worn twice. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Hartstrings Pink Ballerina Bear Set. This was only worn once and has no stains, holes, or tears. Comes with matching never worn ballet soft sole shoes. $5*

*Circo Floral Dress. Missing bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. Very cute ruffle on collar. (also have this in a 6-9 month down the page). $1*

*Old Navy Dressy Set (6-12). White dotted button down top with cap sleeve. Matching Brown peasant skirt - no bloomer attached so you can see cute cloth diapers! Such a cute set. $4*

*Carter's Green 2pc Dress. Super sweet spring green dress with matching bloomers. This is truly a beautiful simple piece and one of my favourites. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Wishes and Kisses 3pc Set. Tunic style top with matching bloomers. I've included a pair of Totally Girl pair of leggings that match the top really well. Only worn twice. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's Ice Skating Fleece Sleeper/Creeper. Polka dots with ice skates. No pilling and super soft. Only worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's Monkey Ballerina Fleece Creeper/Sleeper. Super soft with no pilling. Only worn once or twice. Sweet ballerina monkey on front. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Gymboree Rose Garden Creeper w/matching Socks. Very soft knit creeper with bow near collar. Socks show some wash wear and light pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Just One Year by Carter's NWOT Winter Suit. This would be great for someone to use for winter fun with the little one or for those long walks. Not suitable for carseat use. Heavy to ship and priced accordingly so that you still get a deal! $8*

*Carter's Button My Heart Fleece 2pc Set. NWT Condition. Perfect. Button up hoodie with matching pants. $5*

*Carter's Fleece Set. Long sleeve hooded fleece top with hot pink leggings. The leggings were worn a couple times but the fleece top was never worn. Colours are strawberry red and hot pink. $3*

*Carter's Green/Brown LS Creeper. Great for fall, only worn once and it is so cute! One of our favs. $3*

*Gymboree (6-12) - Pink/Chocolate 2pc Set. Worn twice and has minimal pilling from wash. No stains, tears, or holes. Reversible! This is a bit thicker but not fleece, would be good for cooler days. $5*

*Rare Too (6-12) Horse Dress. Chocolate corduroy and pink themed with a cute horse on the front holding a gem flower. Mismarked as 18 months. Missing bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $3

*Hats. Old Navy knit on Right and Max Grey fleece on right. Both 12 months. $1/each*

*Faded Glory Hot Pink Sparkle Stripe 2pc Set. Super soft dress with matching bloomers. Magenta in colour with sparkly stripes throughout. $1*

*The Children's Place NWOT Knit Cardigan. This is super sweet with pretty velvet bows on the sleeves. Tag was ripped off but it has never been worn! $2*

*Child of Mine I <3 Daddy Creeper. Cap sleeves with polka dots throughout and flowers on front. Says I <3 Daddy on top. Minimal wash wear, no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Carter's One Piece Flower Dress. Summer style creeper with little dress attached. Shows some light wash wear but no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Baby HQ Knit Cardigan. Very beautiful white cardigan that would go great with any outfit! No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Gymboree Burgundy LS Creeper. Cable knit all the way down the body and deliciously soft. Only worn once for holiday pictures. IRL a beautiful burgundy almost wine colour. $5*

*Laura Ashley White Dress. Very beautiful dress that's great for Easter or weddings. Comes with matching bloomers. NWOT condition, never worn and in immaculate condition. $5*

*Carter's 5pk Bodysuits. Worn once or twice each. No fading or wear. No stains, holes, or tears. Prefer to sell in a set. $5*

*Gap Baby (6-12) Polo Dress. Cap sleeves and hidden button down front. Would look great with leggings. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Disney Baby Pooh Bodysuit. NWOT and super soft. Pooh and Piglet are embroidered on front with sweet butterflies. $1*

*Children's Place Thick Knit Hoodie. Has an inner cotton layer so the knit doesn't touch baby's skin. Knit has tons of detail in a baby pink colour. Needs a shave but isn't too pilly. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Simply Basic Funky Knit Cardigan. This is a really fun cardigan that's soft and comfy for chilly days. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Koala Baby Knit Hoodie. Soft baby pink and extra cushy. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Gymboree Lovely Hearts 2pc Set. Tunic heart top with matching striped leggings. Leggings show light fading but no pilling at all. Top is perfect. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's/Old Navy Set. I paired this polka dot top with a pair of ruffle bottom leggings from Old Navy. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Gymboree Popsicle 2pc Set. Top shows a bit of bunching where the popsicle is but it was purchased like that so I'm not sure if that's just design. Worn once. No holes, stains, or tears. $4*

*Just One Year by Carter's Sunshine and Flowers 2pc Set. Tunic top with matching pink pants. Cute embroidery on front. Layered look with white sleeves attached. White flower shows some very light wash wear but the rest is perfect. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's Hearts 2pc Set. Tunic style top with matching pink ruffle bottom pants. Shirt shows some minor wash wear but pants look brand new. $2*

*Bon Bebe Strawberry 3pc Set. Cute matching strawberry bodysuit with soft blue pants and bib. No stains, holes, or tears. (Wrong leggings pictured, blue ones with strawberry on bum not pink as shown will be included. Will get pic up asap) $3*

*No tag - Strawberries on cream background. No stains, holes, or tears. Still stretchy. A little pilly. $2*

*George Baby Organics Long Creeper. Soft pink and grey stripes with a tiny bear attached to the pocket. Could be used as a sleeper for babies who don't like socks! Soft organic cotton. No stains, holes, or tears. $2

*Little Me Tiny Roses Sleeper. Very soft knit! Slight wash wear but no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Happy Bugs Sleeper. Bright colours with lots of fun all over. Has little bugs on the feet. Lightweight cotton. Worn a couple times. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Beatles 'Strawberry Fields' Bodysuit. Super soft lightweight knit with 'Strawberry Fields Forever' on the front. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Little Me Flower 2pc Combo. Sleeper with matching bib. Very sweet flowers on the feet. Washed and worn a couple times with some minimal wash wear. No stains, holes, or tears on the sleeper. Shadow stain on bib that is incredibly difficult to see but no holes or tears. $3*

*Carter's Purple Cupcake 2pc Set. Cupcake bodysuit with matching pants. Shows very light wash wear with no pilling on the cupcake. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Kidzone Floral 2pc Set. These pieces are both kidzone but I don't know if they actually go together because I don't seem to have anything else from them! Magenta top with flowers paired with fleece pants with flowers. Fleece is lightly pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Circo Floral Print Dress. Missing bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. Very cute ruffle on collar. $1

*Old Navy Denim Jumper. NWOT Condition. Never worn and perfect. $3*

*Carter's 2pc Purple/Green Set. Tunic style top with flowers and matching striped leggings. Worn twice. Stains, holes, or tears. Great price! $3*

*Fisher Price 3PC Apple Set. Comes with sleeper, bodysuit, and matching bib. Bodysuit says "apple of mommy's eye". No stains, holes, or tears. Sleeper has light wash wear - no pilling. Bodysuit was never worn. $3*

*Zutano 3pc Summer Set (0-6). Striped dress with floral bloomers and matching hat. Orange, pink, yellow, green, blue.. so bright and fun! $5*

*Carter's Striped Fleece 2pc Set. Super soft top with accented pockets. Comes with matching red leggings. Inside of fleece shows wash wear but outer has no pilling. Leggings have minimal pilling. $2*

*Gymboree Giraffe Set (6-12 Leggings). Giraffe bodysuit that shows very light wash wear on the pink, not the fuzzy giraffe. Brown sleeves look great. Leggings are stretchy and perfect. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Gymboree and Old Navy (6-12) Striped Shirts. Gymboree is from Rainbow Daisy line. No stains, holes, or tears in either. $2/each.*

*Genuine Kids Mauve Cotton Dress. This dress is super cute and soft. Has a double layer skirt and ties around back. Easy to dress up for fall. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Old Navy Pink Peasant Top. Beautiful embroidery around collar and sleeves. Soft muslin type fabric. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Children's Place Butterfly Sleeper. Shows wash wear on the feet but has no stains, tears, or holes. Body of sleeper is not pilling at all. $1*

*Dwell Studio 2pc Set. Very cute ruffle accented floral top with matching pink pants. Pants can button up or down for a bit of length control. No stains, holes, or tears. Excellent condition! $2*

*Jumping Beans Hearts/Flowers 2pc Set. Flower top with cute ruffle cap sleeve and matching heart pants with pockets. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Genuine Kids/Carter's 2pc Set. Tunic top that's a soft minky material with Carter's leggings that I paired with it. No Stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Old Navy Rugby Style LS Creeper. Has hood and little dual pocket on the front. Pink/grey stripes. Only worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $4*

*Faded Glory Pink Floral Velvety Dress. This is so soft and fun! Has long sleeves and matching bloomers. Worn once. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Gymboree (6-12) Fleece Striped Hoodie. Has some minor pilling from normal fleece wash wear. Soft and comfy for fall or chilly days. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*EGG Baby (6-12) Tunic Dress. Very soft knit. Designer brand. Would look great with leggings. No stains, holes, or tears. $5

*Circo Mommy Makes me Happy LS Creeper. Super cute painted front with yellow and white stripes. No stains, holes, or tears. Worn maybe twice. $2*

*Old Navy (6-12) NWT Orchids and Butterflies. Long sleeve shirt with detailing on top and at wrists. $3*

*Child of Mine by Carter's Flower 2pc Set. Long sleeve top with matching flower pants. Pants can be cuffed. Pretty embroidered top. No stains, tears, or holes. $1*

*Carter's 0-6 Month Socks. 3 are perfect, don't think ever worn condition. 2 show slight wash wear. All 5 for $3*.

*Size 1 shoes. The ones on the left are a soft fabric shoe with no stains, holes, or tears. The ones on the right are a mary jane style with some light discolouring around the sole from dd walking in them. $2/each*

*Carter's Purple Flower Dress. Plaid accents on collar and pockets, cute embroidered flowers. Missing the bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Carter's Yellow Butterfly 2pc Set. Tunic dress top with matching gingham bloomers. Butterflies on top with painted flowers near bottom. Very simple and sweet. No stains, holes, or tears. Butter yellow in person. $2*

*First Moments Yellow Dress. Extremely sweet little dress with overlaid yellow quilted print on top of white. Top collar and buttons in back. Didn't come with matching bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Small Wonders Butterfly 2pc Set. Tunic style top with matching fitted shorts. Super sweet and has never been worn or washed. Would be nwot condition but there is a tiny hole in the top from where the tag to connect the shorts was attached. Could be easily stitched. $2*

*Polkatots - Pink/Chocolate set. No stains, holes, or tears. Some light wash wear but no pilling. Sweet little set was only worn a few times. $2*

*Koala Baby Glitter Flower 2pc Set. Cute little tank style top with shorts that have ruffles on the bottom and flower on the bum. Flowers are still very glittery. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Just One Year by Carter's Green Dress. Missing matching bloomers, would be super cute with a cloth diaper! No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Circo Blue Flower Dress. Super cute simple dress with tiny pockets on the front. Comes with matching bloomers. No stains, holes, or tears. $2.

*Circo Fiesta Style Dress. Layered dress with matching bloomers. Colours are bright and fun. No stains, holes, or tears. $1*

*Various bodysuits. Cat 3-6 Months Old Navy $1. Hawaiian Flowers Long Sleeve 3-6 Months Old Navy $2. Ladybug 0-3 Months NWOT Carter's - $2. Stripes Long Sleeve 3-6 Months Old Navy $2. Pink Long Sleeves 3-6 Months Lullaby Club $1. No stains, holes, or tears on any of them. Solid pink has initials on tag. Sell all for $6.*

*Carter's Bright Flowers 2pc Set. Tunic top with button on the collar and bright flowers. Comes with matching dark pink leggings. Leggings have some light wash wear but no pilling. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh 2pc Dress Set. Dark pink long sleeve bodysuit with embroidered flowers on collar. Matching faded denim dress with pink velvet accents. Worn once. Seemed to run a little big. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

Last edited by qberry; 08-10-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Added 38 more things! Still adding... eek!
Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
LuvtheBeach
Registered Users
seller
seller

So cute! If you have any more 6-12mo Gymboree I would be interested.
LuvtheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheBeach
So cute! If you have any more 6-12mo Gymboree I would be interested.
I do!! Still adding tons.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #6
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Added almost 30 more things today!
Old 07-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Today's update:

50+ listed
30+ sold

Thanks everyone who has bought so far!
Old 07-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
*bump*
Old 07-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
qberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #10
makclair
Registered Users
seller

*Gymboree Lovely Hearts 2pc Set. Tunic heart top with matching striped leggings. Leggings show light fading but no pilling at all. Top is perfect. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

*Carter's/Old Navy Set. I paired this polka dot top with a pair of ruffle bottom leggings from Old Navy. No stains, holes, or tears. $2*

*Gymboree Popsicle 2pc Set. Top shows a bit of bunching where the popsicle is but it was purchased like that so I'm not sure if that's just design. Worn once. No holes, stains, or tears. $4*

*Just One Year by Carter's Sunshine and Flowers 2pc Set. Tunic top with matching pink pants. Cute embroidery on front. Layered look with white sleeves attached. White flower shows some very light wash wear but the rest is perfect. No stains, holes, or tears. $3*

these please to 29642
makclair is offline   Reply With Quote