Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL priced to sell! Hotslings, Sweet Little Monkey, Sachi, Mei Hip, Sleepy Wrap, Etc!

Hi there, I REALLY need PP so I have marked these all down to sell... LOTS of great deals to be had!!! If you don't like my prices, make me an offer (but please don't be offended if I decline)
Also selling:
Wool
Fitteds
Pockets
AIOs/AI2s
Inserts/Swim Diapers/Snappis/Wetbags/Cloth & BF Tshirt
So please check out those listings, I will definately make a deal if you are wanting multiple items!
Like I said I REALLY need PP, so the only thing I might be tempted to trade for are boyish sized FBs Thanks for looking!!!

Hotslings
All are made from stretch fabric with leg padding and toy loop $18.85 PPD each. Top to bottom: Pink/Blue/Olive Floral w/brown lining Size 4, Pink/Lime/Black Swirl w/black lining Size 4, Pink/Brown w/brown lining Size 5. These were all purchased new by me and only used when my babies were tiny then I switch to MTs. Here is a link to the HS sizing chart LINK
*I am only interested in trading for EUC boyish stretch size 4 or 5 HSs, otherwise I need to sell!

Gorgeous Baby
Size Large (similar to the size 5 HS), Black and white floral with black lining. Stretch fabric with leg padding $15.76 PPD

Seven Slings
Pretty certain I recieved this FFS, so I'd just like $5PPD to cover shipping and PP fees. It is single layer, has only a little stretch, and no leg padding.

Punkin' Pouch
Size 3 Canvas with stretch and leg padding $10.61 PPD

Sweet Little Monkey Scandi MT
I seriously canNOT believe i am selling this! I LOVE this carrier!!! Honestly I would be more than happy to trade for a more masculine SLM if you have one!!! this is the purple (dragonfly embroidery). It has canvas straps. The hood had about a 1-1/2" part where it didn't catch and I have sewn it back, you really can't see it but just wanted to put it out there. The canvas straps also have a couple spots on them, but it is really in EEUC! Asking $180.54 PPD

Sachi
Sachis are my favorite go to carriers. I have more than I'd like to admit. These two get no love around here so for sale they go.

Brown silk with darker brown silk straps $56.95 PPD

Pink silk with dragonflies with cream silk straps and cream minkie lining (this was made custom and has been hardly used!) $87.85 PPD

Hibiscus Baby
I had this custom made thinking I would use a SSC and this folds up nicely to fit in a diaper bag, but again I hardly used it (typically grab the Sachi) it is in EEUC. Here's the info about the No Tie Mei Tai LINK I am certain I paid over $100 for this, but only asking $67.25PPD

Mei Hip
A friend gave this to me, and I never used it. It has a printed instruction sheet that it comes with, but it has a ring sling loop, buckles at the bottom and body like a MT. Only asking $20.91 PPD in EEUC!

Sleepy Wrap
I bought this well over a year ago and completely forgot I had it
It is brand new in package, never used, giftable! Olive Color $34.29 PPD

Thanks for looking and LMK if you are interested in anything or have any questions!

Advertisement

Last edited by lovebeingamommie; 07-22-2012 at 05:31 PM.
lovebeingamommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ALL priced to sell! Hotslings, Sweet Little Monkey, Sachi, Mei Hip, Sleepy Wrap,

Updated some PP info!
Old 07-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Frarlie
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ALL priced to sell! Hotslings, Sweet Little Monkey, Sachi, Mei Hip, Sleepy Wrap,

Hi, do you post to the uk?
Frarlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sure if you are willing to cover the additional postage (I'm assuming there would be additional postage?) Is it easier to use FedEx or UPS or some other business? Depending on what you wanted we would definately want to get insurance kwim? LMK what you were looking at, I'm sure we can figure it out!?!
M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frarlie View Post
Hi, do you post to the uk?
Old 07-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
Frarlie
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeingamommie View Post
Sure if you are willing to cover the additional postage (I'm assuming there would be additional postage?) Is it easier to use FedEx or UPS or some other business? Depending on what you wanted we would definately want to get insurance kwim? LMK what you were looking at, I'm sure we can figure it out!?!
M
It was the hibiscus baby, but looking at it again, I'm not sure about the size-what age do you think it would work for?
Frarlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #6
Beachbride25
Registered Users

What positions can that Mei hip thing be used in?
Beachbride25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #7
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here is some info about using it, the pics show both babies and toddlers... I'd use it on my 18 mo old, and I'd think she would fit in it for at least another year... HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frarlie View Post
It was the hibiscus baby, but looking at it again, I'm not sure about the size-what age do you think it would work for?
Old 07-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbride25 View Post
What positions can that Mei hip thing be used in?
The instructions only show a hip carry... HTH!
Old 07-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #9
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BUMP!
Old 07-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #10
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BUMP!