Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

Diaper Circus | Designer Print Covers & Bamboo Easy Folds. Closed for Customs

Welcome to Diaper Circus. I specialize in turned and top stitched covers in designer cotton prints. I love designing diapers that make cloth diapering easy and fun. I want your baby to be wearing something really special. I started making Diaper Circus covers because I believed I could make a better diaper than anything I could buy, and I still believe that our diaper is the best. I want you to find in our products a trim and precise fit you never thought possible with popular commercial diapering brands, a no hassle system that takes the stress out of cloth diapering, and a beautiful garment that demonstrates the love and care you put into meeting your baby's needs.

Check us out on DiaperCircus.com or Hyena Cart

I am taking my school vacation off of business as well to catch up on some much needed family time. I will be back January 17 with some exciting new products. If you need someting before then send a message on here, or email me at addie@diapercircus.com, and I'll see if I can make it happen. Otherwise check back in January for new organic knit covers ,fleece and wool pants and wraps, and fitted diapers.

Designer Print Covers $16 each or 3 for $45

Designer cotton quilting print on the outside, and wipe clean PUL on the inside. This cover has elastic across the front for boys, skinny babies, and tummy sleepers. Two sizes will fit most babies from birth to potty learning.

Check us out on Facebook to see more pictures of previous work and keep up with sales and specials.

Size 1 6-18 lbs, 15" rise, 10-22" waist
Size 2 14-36 lbs, 17" rise, 12- 26" waist

Snaps are arranged with studs on one side and sockets on the other. This allows you to roll the diaper up to contain messes, and uses snap parts evenly which saves you money.

Hook and loop have laundry tabs to avoid sticking together in the wash, and soft loop fabric on the tummy which is more flexible than tape.

You choose print, size, and snap or hook and loop closure.

Bamboo Flats $8 each or buy five get one free!

This is a plain and simple diaper in the very highest quality of fabrics. Organic bamboo fleece is naturally sustainable, silky soft, and extra absorbent. Made with two layers of heavy fleece to wash and dry thoroughly, but fold in thirds for 6 layers of absorbency that fit perfectly in to Diaper Circus waterproof covers. Stitched in fold lines make stuffing a breeze. Two sizes will fit most babies from birth to potty learning.

Small, 11x13", 7-18 lbs
Large, 14x15", 11-36 lbs

Custom low water immersion dyeing, $10 per half dozen one solid $15 per half dozen rainbow or tie dye.

New Bamboo Info from Jeanne of Nature's Fabrics:

Bamboo is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers
Bamboo requires no irrigation
Bamboo rarely needs replanting
Bamboo grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years
Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen that an equivalent stand of trees
Bamboo is a critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
Bamboo is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor
Additionally, bamboo fabric is breathable, thermal regulating, wicks moisture better than polyester performance fabrics, will resist odor and is absorbent and fast drying keeping you dryer and more comfortable than any cotton or polyester fabrics.

Diaper Clutch $14

11x14" with a big tie closure. Holds two Diaper Circus All In Two Diapers, wetbag and wipes case.

Pocket Changing Mat $30

Changing Mat is 14x28"; 21" for baby and a 7" pocket. Pocket holds a wetbag, and a boutique wipes case. It is big enough to add up to 3 cloth diapers, or several disposables. This changing mat rolls up to contain whatever you need for changes. This holds much more than a traditional diaper change clutch, and includes your changing pad too. Inside is water resistant and durable anit-pill fleece, outside is designer cotton quilting print. Can be fastened with a button, a tie, or an elastic band.

Travel Wet Bag $20

Great for getting soiled cloth diapers back home, or for any wet or sticky clothes changes. Replaces dozens of plastic grocery bags for getting messes home. 11x14" size will hold up to eight cloth diapers or 4 clothes changes depending on the size of your little one. includes front zipper and snapping wrist strap.

Wipes Case $14 or $20 with six wipes

Standard boutique style embellished wipes case, great for carrying cloth or disposable wipes. Customized to match your other changing accessories for cloth diapering on the go. Holds up to 8 cloth wipes. Wet them ahead of time, and they'll be used up before they have time to get stale.

Complete Change Kit $60

Matching Change Roll, Wet Bag, and Wipes Case. Add $6 for wipes, or $4 for hand dye.

I also hand dye, bleach pen design, applique, or sew matching garments:

Contact me for custom garment pricing!

Fabric Selection Gallery

Advertisement

Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)

Last edited by tentrevival; 12-13-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: new pictures
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper Circus covers, bamboo flats, wet bags and more!

bump
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
Old 12-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 12-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 12-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper Circus covers, bamboo flats, wet bags, & more! Testing AIOs & FOE bound co

Now seeking testers for AIOs and FOE bound covers!

some sizes listed above for covers.

Foe bound covers, snap or hook and loop closure, front and wing flaps, specify closure, size, and boy girl or gender neutral colors: $8, will be $12 or 3 for $30 after testing.

All In Ones, snap or hook and loop closure, double gussets, clean thoroughly and quick dry, specify closure, size, and boy girl or gender neutral colors: $16 will be $22 or 3 for $60 after testing.

If you have a specific fabric choice, let me know, but I will not make guarantees.

Last edited by tentrevival; 12-23-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: change price
Old 12-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #6
MyMinerva
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper Circus covers, bamboo flats, wet bags, & more! Testing AIOs & FOE bound co

Are the FOE covers different from the Double PUL covers you offer now?
MyMinerva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

yes, FOE bound covers are only one layer for most of the body (besides the flaps), and the Double PUL are turned and top stitched like all of my others, only where the outer layer is PUL too.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #8
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 12-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
erlyjo
User requested temporary ban
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to be an AIO tester!
Old 12-24-2011, 03:10 AM   #10
MyMinerva
Registered Users
seller

I just got my double PUL one, and it looks great. I'd love to test, but my baby is not due until April. Is that too late?
MyMinerva is offline   Reply With Quote