Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anyone feeling any better?

I'm 12 weeks today and I just keep hoping I'll start feeling better, but I feel just as bad. Has anyone started feeling better?

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
MrsS
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone feeling any better?

I hope you start feeling better soon!! Maybe you'll start feeling baby flutters soon? That always made me feel some better if only emotionally.

I'm 8 weeks 6 days and the past two days I haven't vomited and have actually felt better! Week 6-early 8 was bad. I seem to have 1 or 2 good days and then 1 or 2 bad days. I'll take it. It's better than all the time throwing up nausea! I seem to not feel as well in the evenings irregardless. I have to eat almost constantly to keep the nausea away it seems.

I'm actually not as tired as I have been in my last two pregnancies so I'm not sure what's up with that. I nap but not constantly. Overall not as bad as I could feel.

Last edited by MrsS; 07-22-2012 at 10:45 AM.
MrsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #3
almostcrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.

I feel great, except for still being tired.

However, I have skated through so far with no vomiting and only 2-3 episodes of nausea
Old 07-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I am finally turning the corner. I think my "MS" for the past 4 weeks has actually been horrific post nasal drip. I tried Sudafed (the real stuff!) yesterday and it didn't work. So I tried Mucinex last night and I finally don't feel like puking though I still haven't yet though I have come close several times.

I just hope I can get over this PND. It really is horrible and for NO REASON! I had a cold at 4wks but I figured I wouldn't have any effects 6 weeks later!
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
katymf
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostcrunchy View Post
I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.

I feel great, except for still being tired.

However, I have skated through so far with no vomiting and only 2-3 episodes of nausea
sounds like me! i am 11wks today and am still extremly tired and have some bouts of nausea here and there. when i am up and running around and doing things all day is when i feel the worst!
Old 07-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

I'm 12 weeks (as of yesterday), and yesterday was the first day I felt good the whole day without a hint of nausea. I still felt tired and out of energy, though, but I don't know if those will ever leave
Old 07-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
3princesses+1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...but I'm not through yet. Instead of all day sickness I get a few hours of relief here and there, which is an improvement. This is by far the worst M/S I've ever had with any of my pregnancies but the previous times it wasn't completely gone until around 14 weeks so that's what I'm expecting. I am 12w1d.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
Mamma527
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+1
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...but I'm not through yet. Instead of all day sickness I get a few hours of relief here and there, which is an improvement. This is by far the worst M/S I've ever had with any of my pregnancies but the previous times it wasn't completely gone until around 14 weeks so that's what I'm expecting. I am 12w1d.
Yeah, it was 14 weeks with my other 2, but I was really hoping to feel a little better by 12 with this one.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
almostcrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katymf View Post
sounds like me! i am 11wks today and am still extremly tired and have some bouts of nausea here and there. when i am up and running around and doing things all day is when i feel the worst!
HA! My due date is also Feb 10th! So are we 11 weeks today, or tomorrow? Maybe its cycle length that throws it off?
Old 07-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

will complete 12 weeks on Tuesday!! I have noticed a decrease in MS as of a couple weeks ago. It isn't completely gone but I do feel better most of the day, just very slow and tired but the nausea seems to stay away until the evenings. I am so grateful because it was constant nausea with DS for almost 14 weeks