Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
threec's
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hubby driving me NUTS

How is everyone holding in there? My c-section is Friday morning (yay!) My actual due date is Monday 8/6...
Yesterday my husband decided to stay home to "watch" me; I've been having contractions, cramping, back aches, etc. and for some reason he is 10x more worried with this one than the other two. I'm enjoying the pampering but it's getting a little annoying, I'm so BORED.

Then last night, after having a headache all day, and being more swollen than normal I told him I wanted to go up to CVS to check my blood pressure to make sure it was ok, just to be on the safe side. I knew it was probably fine, but I like to be sure. He made me call my doctor before I went, so I did and they called back while I was taking my blood pressure. Lucky for me the doc on call was more cautious than the other docs at my practice and wanted to see me. SO... we get everything ready for my neighbor to watch my boys and put them in bed and we drive 45 minutes to the hospital, to sit in a bed attached to monitors for 2 hours while they run blood work and monitor my BP... just to tell me that I'm perfect, not a thing wrong, baby is perfect, we'll see you Friday morning. UGH> I could have told you that myself.

Now I'm exhausted from being up until midnight.
It could be worse, but still frustrating!

Advertisement

threec's is offline   Reply With Quote