Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #11
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat July 23rd

My last one just trickled but labor didn't start fast enough for my OB so they ended up inducing. Yet another reason to go the home route with a midwife. Fewer timelines.

Advertisement

mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #12
1healthylady
Registered Users

I really hope my water doesn't break while at work. I need to bring in one of those disposable underpads and a towel to sit on just in case. I would hate to leave a mess for someone else to clean up.
Baby is definitely head down, but kinda sideways. I feel the butt in the upper right side of my belly, and the feet are mid-left. Not really sure what's going on. I'm hoping this LO decides to move its back toward my belly soon.
Tonight is our last childbirth education class. Ack. It's all becoming so real! DH actually enjoyed last week's talking about the PP time and Newborn care. The MW/instructor had him laughing, so it was good. Hopefully tonight will be just as good on Comfort measures during labor.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #13
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies

I'm a contracter/bulging waterbags kind of lady. I'm interested to see how long I'll go without them breaking this time, since I won't have an OB to rupture them.

Today's agenda is a bunch of nada. The usual daily chores, and maybe wash some curtains or something. Or spend the day on pinterest wishing I was crafty. LOL.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was up for a few hours in the middle of the night with cramping and contractions. I had contractions last night, but they were sporadic so I didn't pay too much attention to them. But at 3am I woke up with one, went to the bathroom, laid back down and couldn't fall back to sleep. They came fairly regularly but were about 12-15 minutes apart. I thought it was maybe early labor, especially with the cramping. I dozed off again at maybe 5:30 and they have pretty much gone away, so it was just a false alarm.

Today we have a friend coming to town, but not until later this afternoon. She's spending the night (our second unexpected houseguest this month, haha). I am really looking forward to seeing her, even though I won't be up for doing much... she's not the type of person who needs to be entertained, though, and used to live in our city while in college and is really active.

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?

Last edited by wordbox; 07-24-2012 at 09:17 AM.
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #15
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Good morning. I'm feeling like a big fat lazy slob today. Hubby is unexpectedly home from work today. Which isn't great cuz its no $$ but sorta is great cuz then he gives me a break from teething 21 mo old (who I was with all day by myself yesterday and he had 4 big meltdowns, his teeth r really bothering him).
So I'm sorta glad I get a break... A break to finish some projects. Box up rummage stuff, wash dipes, finish a few organizing projets that are half done.... And a break to rest some.
But am kinda waiting for my best bud who was supposed to come over this afternoon (she lives 3 hrs away), and spend tonight and tomorrow. We had planned on doing freezer meals, then dh was watching ds tonight so we could go out, do a little shopping, maybe get dinner,,, BUT, she is at the vet right now, her dog is sick.. so will see if she can come or not. Bummer if she can't.
I'm being TOtally lazy right now. Laying in bed... Was up early with ds, breakfast, then went to the "beach", were about 5 min from the bay of green bay, part of lake Michigan, walked the beach, watched fisherman launch boats...but now, totally being lazy...

Last edited by chach4; 07-24-2012 at 09:41 AM.
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #16
mama2seth&trey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It has been a very busy day today. The plumber came over, then the water damage guy. Between this I freaked thinking that we were going to have to move to a hotel. So talk about a roller coaster. Good thing is everything is really ok. Finally some good news.
Tomorrow is a busy day for me. MW is coming over then I have a chiro apointment.
mama2seth&trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #17
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My 18 mo old wont nap today. I want to mop and sew or heck lay down for 10 mins but he has other plans.
Having a few ctx today. Sometimes i wish i didnt prodromal for sooooooo long. Im not yet 36 weeks. Dear uterus, youre so cruel.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DS Forum. That means my typing is probably awful. I'm sorry.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #18
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just updated my bloody show post. SIGH. I'm not liking laying in bed and waiting. All day.

Oh and crying.

Yesterday I made a callous comment on an email list I use. It was a dumb comment, I admit, but I am pretty hormonal and sometimes I get tired of making everything I say totally PC, if you know what I mean. So I got some hate email in my inbox today too. And I burned a whole batch or granola. AND all that wwas BEFORE the bleeding episode- hahaha.

Well, gonna try to sleep since I have to be in bed anyway.
momomom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:18 PM   #19
amandajiggles
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordbox View Post
I was up for a few hours in the middle of the night with cramping and contractions. I had contractions last night, but they were sporadic so I didn't pay too much attention to them. But at 3am I woke up with one, went to the bathroom, laid back down and couldn't fall back to sleep. They came fairly regularly but were about 12-15 minutes apart. I thought it was maybe early labor, especially with the cramping. I dozed off again at maybe 5:30 and they have pretty much gone away, so it was just a false alarm.
I had the exact same thing last night. Up at 3am to pee... contractions and couldn't sleep after that. I laid back down with DD at 6:30 when DH got up to shower. But we were out of bed, dressed and "ready" for our busy day by 8am. I've had a few today, and lots of pressure.

And par for the course the past two weeks I've peed myself enough times to think my water broke on more than one occasion. Since I'm 37 weeks Thursday I'm hoping if I do go into labour in the next day or two they will let me stay home. I Really want to avoid another hospital labour/c-section if possible.
amandajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
BLargy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Uh been sick since last Saturday and last night had a massive contraction.......in my back. Then got in s huge screaming match with dh cause he hasn't done anything off his lists.Stayed up all night and finished my labor gown and rice bag since I couldn't sleep . I just feel dejected tired sick today....and I want to go to the beach and then eat Chile rellenos