Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #61
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat July 23rd

My water broke! AHHHH!

I started having some contractions last night, but I tried not to pay too much attention to them, since most have been a false alarm. They were a bit stronger and coming on a bit more regularly, so I went to bed to try to rest up just in case. Just before 1:30am I woke up and felt like my underwear were a bit wet. I got up and felt a little gush (nothing like the last time, though, where it was like Niagara Falls). But when I went into the bathroom it was enough that it dripped down my leg a bit. I took a shower and am finishing getting ready now.

I'm going through a million emotions right now. I'm currently having a little snack, my mom just got here. Wish me luck!

Advertisement

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #62
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordbox
My water broke! AHHHH!

I started having some contractions last night, but I tried not to pay too much attention to them, since most have been a false alarm. They were a bit stronger and coming on a bit more regularly, so I went to bed to try to rest up just in case. Just before 1:30am I woke up and felt like my underwear were a bit wet. I got up and felt a little gush (nothing like the last time, though, where it was like Niagara Falls). But when I went into the bathroom it was enough that it dripped down my leg a bit. I took a shower and am finishing getting ready now.

I'm going through a million emotions right now. I'm currently having a little snack, my mom just got here. Wish me luck!
Yayyy! Good luck!! Keep us posted!!

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #63
BLargy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordbox View Post
My water broke! AHHHH!

So excited for you! Good luck!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:50 AM   #64
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks everyone. I'm all checked in and relaxing in my room at the hospital. Waiting for things to pick up. I was 3 cm when they checked me about an hour or so ago. Having contractions but nothing very painful. Trying to rest up a bit before things pick up, but I doubt I'll be able to actually sleep at all (especially since they keep coming in the room). I'm having my antibiotics administered right now (GBS+), too.

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #65
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DDC ,ohhhhh, how exciting! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one

Hope you ladies don't mind if I hang out here and check in on you all. I'm from the July group but unless baby comes in the next day I 'll be an August mommy myself. glad to see some people are going into labor lol. Wish I would already!

Last edited by marliah; 07-30-2012 at 05:48 AM.
marliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:53 AM   #66
bohemianxchaos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I'm all checked in and relaxing in my room at the hospital. Waiting for things to pick up. I was 3 cm when they checked me about an hour or so ago. Having contractions but nothing very painful. Trying to rest up a bit before things pick up, but I doubt I'll be able to actually sleep at all (especially since they keep coming in the room). I'm having my antibiotics administered right now (GBS+), too.
Wooo! Good luck mama, I'll be thinking of you!!

Hi, Marliah!!

AFM, worked all weekend/came home to a disaster of a house (THIS is why daddy is not a stay at home daddy, oy!). Lost a small hunk of plug last night, which suddenly made me realize the impending arrival of a baby. Because, you know, being very large and out there and ctx and hiccups constantly didn't make it real enough? I dunno. But I realized I need to go get some chux pads, and I think the kids and I might head down to goodwill today to get a spare set of (not pretty) sheets.
I'm sure I still have a week or more to go, but suddenly everything seems very...REAL. LOL.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #67
mommato4kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yeah!!! So exciting mama!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #68
mommato4kids
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah View Post
DDC ,ohhhhh, how exciting! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one

Hope you ladies don't mind if I hang out here and check in on you all. I'm from the July group but unless baby comes in the next day I 'll be an August mommy myself. glad to see some people are going into labor lol. Wish I would already!

How overdue are you?!?!?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #69
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So exciting!!! Yay for baby!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:41 AM   #70
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller