Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #71
jemilyon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah
DDC ,ohhhhh, how exciting! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one

Hope you ladies don't mind if I hang out here and check in on you all. I'm from the July group but unless baby comes in the next day I 'll be an August mommy myself. glad to see some people are going into labor lol. Wish I would already!
U r welcome to gang with us!
We are going on 6 (+2 angels) babies in our ddc so far...but im starting to lose track, so somebody confirm this!

Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #72
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just stopping in to say "hi" to everyone. Since my due date was moved back down to September 8, I've really just been lurking in here every once in a while, but reading some of your posts this week has brought it home that she could come any time! I'm 34 weeks. How did that happen?!? I've been having BH for about a week now and yesterday and today am completely flattened with exhaustion. How am I supposed to prepare like this? Hoping I'll snap out of it soon. Baby's still moving like crazy, shifting positions twice a day - hoping she settles head down soon. I'm so excited to hear about everyone's birth stories and new babies! So close for us all.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote