Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2012, 05:27 AM   #31
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone getting things ready

It looks like i am in good company.

I want some interlock pants and a aden and anis dream blanket, but probably won't buy them until after the baby comes and i know boy/girl bc i don't want neutral. Other than that i just need a few 0-3 and 3-6 girl sleepers.

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #32
brookglen
Registered Users

I really want an overpriced stroller made by Phil and Ted. We had a chicco last time and it did not hold up with as much traveling as we do.

Other than that we need a relatively compact carseat and then in the far off future, a new crib, these are things I don't care too much about. But the stroller I'm willing to fight for.
brookglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #33
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have NB and small cloth diapers put away (after NB/small I'll just use the OS that ds2 is still using). I have a little dresser in the room with NB hats, a new muslin blanket and a few gender neutral clothes in them.
JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #34
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennTheMomma View Post
I have NB and small cloth diapers put away (after NB/small I'll just use the OS that ds2 is still using). I have a little dresser in the room with NB hats, a new muslin blanket and a few gender neutral clothes in them.
I was debating the dresser thing... Our kids share a room, and will share it with this baby too, and I was thinking of how I was going to do the clothes thing... Then I realized that I am going to have no desire to take clean clothes up 2 flights of stairs to put them away in a dresser, only to have to go up stairs (where their bedroom is) just to change the baby. So, I am going to do what I do with diapers - the baby will have a basket of clothes on the main living floor of the house, easy-peasy, no real "folding and putting away" needed ;-)
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #35
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought a swing off of a yard sale site here. The swing motor seems to be about to die though and I didn't notice until I got home and had it running for a few minutes. I guess that is what happens when you buy something on a whim so early on. I contacted fisher price and I am hoping I can get a new motor if not I just wasted money : ( Of course the lady won't take it back.
Besides that I have a lot of baby items but I do need more newborn diapers. I only kept six. I was sewing up some before my energy level dropped. Hoping it comes back soon. I still have a ton of baby boy items but not to many girl ones. My DDs are hoping for a girl so we can go shopping for cute clothes.