Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:38 AM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by wildeyes
i wear a low cut or wrap front top with a cami bra underneath. glamourmom makes it i think. i get the look of a cami, but not the extra layer. or i wear a nursing top with a bravado bodysilk bra. thats what i have on atm. its just an old navy top. or a REALLY stretchy shirt.

when its time to nurse, i stick a burpcloth under the bra strap and use that to cover the vast expanse of boob if my top itself doesnt cover enough.
I love the tanks too. They have great support & a ton of variety. I have the basic tank they have for $19.99 I think. So many of the nursing tanks are expensive & give no support to a larger chest. Used them for my dd & ds. I'm also always on the hunt for button up or wrap tops for easy access (: I hate nursing shirts! They are so unflattering & unnecessary.

Liaklong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:56 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Clothes to Nurse in

A store at our mall sells super stretchy $5 spaghetti strap tanks in all colors. I do nursing bra, tank and a shirt, and pull the shirt up and the tank down. The tanks are long and cover modestly when not stretched, and don't seem to stretch out from use. I used them during pregnancy under shirts that were getting close to too short too. Around the house I'll just wear the tank. I couldn't justify buying expensive nursing tanks if I was spending money on nursing bras too.
MSUCalli is offline   Reply With Quote