Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC while breastfeeding July23-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLea View Post
6 dpo today. I'm feeling really hopeful. I had some spotting from 3 dpo to 5 dpo and now nothing today. I'm hoping that is a good sign though it did seem early for implantation bleeding.
fingers crossed!!!!

Advertisement

Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #12
Piper4242
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleatha5 View Post
Welcome Kirsten! We have little ones that are almost exactly the same age. I, too, haven't gotten my first ppaf. I think it most be getting close, but who knows really?

Sorry, Becky, maybe you just have a late implanter.

I took a test today and it had a get out your imaginascope line. I posted it on a voting site and it is 50/50 -- that is surprising. If I did O (no idea) I'm only like 8dpo.
Thanks for the welcome! :-) I got pregnant right off the pill with my DD and then got pregnant after two or three sporadic AF with my DS. So, I have never charted before but am curious to try to figure it out.

Kjirsten Hope~ i love being married to my amazing husband and am a proud mommy to my DD (7/31/09) my DS (6/20/11) and my DD (12/3/13)

i love , ,
Piper4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #13
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleatha5 View Post
Welcome Kirsten! We have little ones that are almost exactly the same age. I, too, haven't gotten my first ppaf. I think it most be getting close, but who knows really?

Sorry, Becky, maybe you just have a late implanter.

I took a test today and it had a get out your imaginascope line. I posted it on a voting site and it is 50/50 -- that is surprising. If I did O (no idea) I'm only like 8dpo.
When I first started testing with this baby(I am 13 wks) I tested on 9 dpo at night cause I had been sick all that day. I got what I thought was a SUPER faint line but I was home alone so I didn't trust it and couldn't have dh look. I waited till 12 dpo and got a definite BFP.
Good luck! I have heard so many say they got their first BFP at 7-9dpo
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #14
JLea
Registered Users
seller

Thanks, justjess.

Wow, american_mommy! That is early! Did you have morning sickness during the 2ww? The past two days I've been overcome with nausea in the middle of the day. Yesterday was the first time anything actually came up :/. I'm not sure if it could be a symptom or if it was just a coincidence as I'm getting over being sick.

AFM- I'm 8 dpo today and of course couldn't resist testing and got a BFN. I know it's early still, so I'm still very hopeful.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLea View Post
Thanks, justjess.

Wow, american_mommy! That is early! Did you have morning sickness during the 2ww? The past two days I've been overcome with nausea in the middle of the day. Yesterday was the first time anything actually came up :/. I'm not sure if it could be a symptom or if it was just a coincidence as I'm getting over being sick.

AFM- I'm 8 dpo today and of course couldn't resist testing and got a BFN. I know it's early still, so I'm still very hopeful.
9 dpo I was sick to my stomach all day. I thought no way is it m/s this early. I know for sure my last 2 babies I wasn't sick till well after I was due for AF because I kept telling dh I wasn't pg. And I have been sick every day since and just realized I am 14 wks today
Luckily mine has just been severe nausea and I have only TMI thrown up in my mouth a few times. So gross.
Dh says I was sick before I was late for our oldest but she is 13 so I don't think he remembers well. I was shocked I was sick so early!
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #16
MommaLEB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I work in an urgent care clinic, and lately it seems like we've had a bunch of unexpected pregnancies. Sometimes I think we're silly waiting until a certain month to try. I know it's for the best, but it's hard to see so many women getting BFPs they didn't expect or sometimes even want when I'm itching to TTC.

I don't remember who said their house was burglarized, but I'm glad everyone is okay!

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #17
ElsieCayare
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi all,

ElsieCayare, Lindsey, CD1 TTC last month, obviously didn't work

Still nursing my almost 11 month old, and my cycle has been all over the place since it came back. I haven't done any OPK's, yet. With DS, it only took one attempt, so I was very discouraged this morning.
ElsieCayare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #18
ElsieCayare
Registered Users

My Mood:

Huh. Color of font didn't work.

ElsieCayare, Lindsey, CD1 TTC last month, obviously didn't work
ElsieCayare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #19
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

cd2 waiting to o

pretty bummed, but taking comfort in the arms of my wee babes...beefing up home security and planning to celebrate our 8th year of marriage, so i hope AF decides to be chill and that it's over by then...

i really should avoid next cycle so we dont have yet another may birthday in our house...which i guess is a bit selfish, and i bet when i'm ovulating i throw all that out the window...the more (may bdays) the merrier, right?!
Old 07-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #20
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
cd2 waiting to o

pretty bummed, but taking comfort in the arms of my wee babes...beefing up home security and planning to celebrate our 8th year of marriage, so i hope AF decides to be chill and that it's over by then...

i really should avoid next cycle so we dont have yet another may birthday in our house...which i guess is a bit selfish, and i bet when i'm ovulating i throw all that out the window...the more (may bdays) the merrier, right?!
First off I'm so sad for you and the losses of those videos :sob:. Secondly, I say the more the merrier, obviously it is your lucky conception month .

Afm, still waiting but really hoping ppaf does NOT arrive for the next 8 days, camping/waterskiing vaca.and I can think of no worse surprise!
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote