Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone with 2+ showing/carrying differently?

My first pregnancy I was at least 6 months pregnant before I started to show. My second baby I was huge from the get-go - At 10 weeks I looked 6 months pregnant already (despite having lost about 15 pounds since my first pregnancy). This time I was huge with the bloat, and then it went away, and now I don't look pregnant at all (I am 12w3d). I figured I would show sooner and sooner with each subsequent baby, but I am carrying/showing like I did with my first, which is to say, not showing at all!

Baby is still super low in my pelvis, heartbeat can be heard just above my pubic bone when angling the doppler probe behind my pubic bone, just like with DS1. What's up with that? Was my huge, gigantic DS2 just a super big baby from the start? Anyone else with 2 or more experience the same?

Advertisement

Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone with 2+ showing/carrying differently?

This is #3 for me and I still don't look pregnant. I didn't look pg with DS until I was 34 weeks and with DD it was the day before she was born.

I am hoping that I will actually look preg with this one later on.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
katymf
Registered Users
seller

Well with DS i was much thinner and you could defenitly tell by now (11wks+2days) that i had a tiny little pop in my belly. but now i am a little chunkier and it's hard to tell my "bump" from my belly bloat. i like to think there's a little something there! i have taken belly pics ever since 7wks when i found out and you can tell by each week that my belly has gotten a bit plumper. and when i stand up, underneath my belly button is all hard! my belly defenitly has alot more roundess to it and i'm surprised no one's noticed yet!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

So far I'm carrying the same, but this is only #2 for me, so I don't have a lot of other baby bellies to compare it to...
Old 07-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #5
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

I'm showing very early and already look at least like I did 4+ months with my other two and am only 11 weeks along. DS I showed earlier but leveled out. This time I just seem to be getting bigger and bigger and people have asked if I'm expecting again for quite some time so I know I must look big enough they feel confident in asking One friend of ours even asked and says we must be having twins, he's a twin though so I think he just wants me to have twins, ha ha.

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:42 AM   #6
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i am smaller than i was with michael but bigger than i was with lor. I need to get a pic.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:03 AM   #7
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

-DDC-

With DD I showed a little early (my first) but I was only measuring a week ahead. Now I am measuring 3 weeks ahead and VERY big this time. Though I have only gained 7lbs so far but I am sure that it is pregnancy and not fat. But I DEFINITELY have a larger belly this time.

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am showing the same as my last 2 pregnancies so far. DD1 was the only one it took forever to show but she was my first and I had those nice tight stomach muscles that had never been stretched out of place before. So I was about 4 plus months before I even started to sort of look pregnant. I don't look pregnant at this point just like I have gained some weight in the stomach area even though I haven't gained a pound yet (which I am fine with).
Old 07-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #9
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am on number 4 and I think I look just the same as I did with the others early on. My first was different than the others but only later in pregnancy...she hid up in my ribs while my last two were little round basketballs.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
Umm_Ibraheem
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

With DS in 2008 I didn't appear pregnant until the very end same with DD (2010) although I was a little heavier with her. This pregnancy I've been looking VERY pregnant since week 7 compared to MY previous pregnancies. So it may be that I'm finally showing earlier because this is my 3rd child? or because this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life as well as in pregnant weight. Although that's no longer true since I did lose 18lbs in the first 11 weeks or so. I'm down to 148lbs and I look like I'm 6 months along and even my husband is shocked by my belly.

However, I can't distinguish if this is my regular belly pouch or a pregnant belly even with the weight loss so I asked hubby for his opinion. He tried so desperately to but the poor man was cornered. He started with, "well it could be a little fat pouch but I'm leaning towards a pregnant belly because it does look rounder and with more definition"

I DID want an honest response so I graciously accepted what he said and moved on although internally I was all "WHAT?! watchu calling a fat pouch! THEM FIGHTING WORDS BUDDY!" But alas if you want honest answers you gotta brace yourself and suck it up.
Umm_Ibraheem is offline   Reply With Quote