Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #41
Crazydayz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have 4 now and still want a few more. :-)

Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #42
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swaddlebees simplex newborn

Woohoo! Sold a dipe and just ordered a NB Simplex in Dinos. CUTEST boy diaper!!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #43
dannic
Registered Users

My fave is the monkeys; dh loves the cow print, go figure...I have four and am going to get a few more before this little one gets here, hopefully...
dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:52 AM   #44
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

SOOOO Excited reading this thread!! I want to use Simplex for the next baby
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #45
HuskeyMoM
Registered Users

Will have to keep these in mind for my next one!!
HuskeyMoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #46
alisonsjulejb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anyone else just wish they came in Hook & Loop?! I want to get some for upcoming baby but I just can't seem to bring myself to get these in snaps instead of BG Newborns with Aplix....I want easiest possible for sleepless nights! I've thought about the tots bots tini fits because they are velcro too instead of BG newborns but I can get the BGs so much cheaper! The tots bots are expensive for newborn diapers!!
alisonsjulejb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #47
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

I have NB Simplex and TB's both in my newborn rental right now. I like the Simplex but my only complaint is that the tongue doesn't agitate out in my FL'er. It usually ends up getting pulled through the other open end and just wadding up the diaper. No trouble with my Easy Fits and Tini Fits ever in my washer... so not sure if the cotton has something to do with it. DD is just now 8 pounds at 3 weeks and these are just now a good fit for us. We are on the smallest waist and still have to fiddle with them a bit to get them good around her bird legs.
The Tini Fits are my favorites so far. Minky is super soft and squishy which I love and the fit around the legs is fantastic for us. The waist is great too of course thanks to the Aplix. I only have 6 of these so was planning to save them for my night time diapers so that I wouldn't have to do snaps during the night... only problem is that the TB aplix is so freaking strong that these are really loud! I have woken up DH changing her in our room when I pull the tabs on these diapers. Don't get me wrong- not complaining about their aplix because it is the best stuff you will ever find, just not my go to middle of the night diaper like I thought it would be.
I didn't buy any NB dipes (except for some pf's and covers to try out), but opted for a rental instead. In my package the actual cost to rent was the same for all of the diapers, it was just the (refundable) deposit that was more for the simplex and tini fits compared to some of the others. Something to keep in mind... my rental is from Kissed By the Moon and was the most affordable for new diaper AIO's (we have lil joeys, simplex, and tini fits) when I shopped around. Tami was very easy to work with and shipped them out super quick once I was ready for them. Hope that helps!
AmandaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:57 PM   #48
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Last edited by mrspopo; 07-08-2013 at 01:04 AM.
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:02 AM   #49
Finniansmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaA View Post
I have NB Simplex and TB's both in my newborn rental right now. I like the Simplex but my only complaint is that the tongue doesn't agitate out in my FL'er. It usually ends up getting pulled through the other open end and just wadding up the diaper. No trouble with my Easy Fits and Tini Fits ever in my washer... so not sure if the cotton has something to do with it. DD is just now 8 pounds at 3 weeks and these are just now a good fit for us. We are on the smallest waist and still have to fiddle with them a bit to get them good around her bird legs.
The Tini Fits are my favorites so far. Minky is super soft and squishy which I love and the fit around the legs is fantastic for us. The waist is great too of course thanks to the Aplix. I only have 6 of these so was planning to save them for my night time diapers so that I wouldn't have to do snaps during the night... only problem is that the TB aplix is so freaking strong that these are really loud! I have woken up DH changing her in our room when I pull the tabs on these diapers. Don't get me wrong- not complaining about their aplix because it is the best stuff you will ever find, just not my go to middle of the night diaper like I thought it would be.
I didn't buy any NB dipes (except for some pf's and covers to try out), but opted for a rental instead. In my package the actual cost to rent was the same for all of the diapers, it was just the (refundable) deposit that was more for the simplex and tini fits compared to some of the others. Something to keep in mind... my rental is from Kissed By the Moon and was the most affordable for new diaper AIO's (we have lil joeys, simplex, and tini fits) when I shopped around. Tami was very easy to work with and shipped them out super quick once I was ready for them. Hope that helps!
I have a top loader and the tongue doesn't agitate out in mine either I pulled the tongue out when I prepped but actually washed my first dirty one the other day and expected to agitate out. It still came out smelling freash and clean though, so I WAS happy about that!
Finniansmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #50
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finniansmama View Post
I have a top loader and the tongue doesn't agitate out in mine either I pulled the tongue out when I prepped but actually washed my first dirty one the other day and expected to agitate out. It still came out smelling freash and clean though, so I WAS happy about that!
Do you guys have the umbilical snap snapped down? I read that someone said that as soon as they started unsnapping the umbilical snap that the tongue will agitate out. Something about the umbilical thing being snapped somehow makes it harder for the insert to agitate out.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote