Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quick! Need soy, wheat, nut and sugar free dessert. Please.

I'm thinking something involving peaches, oats and honey? I have gluten free flours too.

We are having a farewell picnic tomorrow at our Waldorf school mom n tot class and almost everyone has some kind of restriction ( mine don't). The person with the sugar thing can eat a bit of honey. I'd love to accommodate although I don't really have to. Any help? Thanks.

Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
ArronDalesMama
Registered Users

Peach crumble?

Peel and slice peaches. Toss in honey (instead of sugar) . Top with a sugar free oat mixture (I am sure you could google for one and if flour is needed use gluton free)

Bake.
Due with #2 2/14/16

Last edited by ArronDalesMama; 07-25-2012 at 09:20 AM.
ArronDalesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Quick! Need soy, wheat, nut and sugar free dessert. Please.

Peach crumble
Fruit salsa if you want to get more fruit with cinnamon tortillas (the wheat people wouldn't be able to eat the tortillas).

Or macerated peaches (you can use the honey or a sugar sub, but I think it would quite good with honey and a little cinnamon) over pound cake http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/131...en-free-recipe just make sure your butter is real butter.

Its very nice of you to consider the others- wish more people would. But as a parent whose child has a nut allergy my dd would only be allowed to eat the food I brought. Unless I knew the other parent very well she wouldn't be allowed to eat it. But having people consider allergies and such even she can't eat the food makes the whole environment safer for her. She has only been allowed to eat 2 things besides what I brought for her at school stuff. One was made by a parent whose child has a more severe allergy then my dd to the same thing and the other was a parent I was friendly with who actually makes the safe version in her home just because they prefer it- they brought the class the store bought item and made dd her safe version.