Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2007, 09:46 PM   #1
Cheyanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
S/O roaches

What can you do if you just recently got infested and have on crawling baby that puts everything in her mouth and a walking baby???

I mean when it got hot roaches came in my house by the 1000's I have shelled out soooooo much money for termanex, roach spray, roach motels, and roach everything but so far nothing has worked!!!

will that gel stuff work if you can only put it in a few strategic locations, so that my girls can not get it?

I have had to replace my power supply on my computer in the last month because the man at dell said that the roaches were eating it!!!

I don't know what to do but I want them GONE NOW!!!

I think I will get that gel stuff tomorrow and try that

Oh and by the way I am a super neat freak with a clean house and OCD(diagnosed) so they are not from filth. I don't know why they came?

Advertisement

Cheyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:56 PM   #2
lilmama2dsndd
Boobies Broke? Gorilla Glue Em!!!
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O roaches

I HATE roaches, when I moved into my rent house it had a roach problem, I had to have the attic blown out, it is a special silica dust that they literally blow into the attic, when you stand outside you can see the dust come out from the eaves and its done. The silica gets into the roaches' shells when they walk through it and cut them, causing them to die, it also kills any eggs that hatch after the dusting. This was a year ago Feb. Haven't had any problems since. My dad told me about it, his house had a problem and it has been 5 years since his was done and he hasn't had a problem since either, it is a permanent solution since the silica stays in the attic and gets into the walls where they live so any future ones that ente your house get it into their shells as they walk through it.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:16 PM   #3
Jewelgurl137
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O roaches

When my DH and I got our first apartment, it was horribly infested with roaches. We thought that we wouldn't have such a problem in such a nice part of town, but it was terrible. I actually was scared to go into the kitchen and the bathrooms especially at night. Anyways, the management just sprayed baseboards, so my FIL came and sprayed the best that he could to at least make it bearable until we could move outta there.

The thing that he told us was the only thing that would help is this powder that you spray into the walls. He use to work for an extermination company, and he said that it is a product that is sprayed into the walls around the plug-in outlets. They remove that outlet covers then spray it into the walls, and it coats the inside of the walls with stuff that is like glass to roaches. When they touch it...it kills them basically. Roaches live in the walls, which is why they are so hard to get rid of.

Good luck!