Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #11
regenolds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OK, so who else is still pregnant that shouldn't be?

Sorry all you mamas! My last few babies keep going longer and longer. But I haven't gone too far past my due date yet. I have heard both ways...some say that each pregnancy gets shorter but others say each pregnancy gets longer. Unfortunately it was the latter for me and it sounds like all of you too!

Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #12
calex99
Registered Users
seller

Im starting to think our July babies are just really comfy as none of them came early and most came close to due date or after
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #13
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

I'm still waiting! I think that he's waiting until August to make his appearance. This is my first so I was hoping that he would come early because I'm so anxious to meet him but he is perfectly comfortable just where he is. Lol
Old 07-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #14
neatostacy
Registered Users
seller

So I'm officially one day past due today, and I went in to have my membranes swept this morning. I just wanted it done:-) I also went from 2cm to 4cm dilated over the weekend, so maybe the sweep will push me over the edge?? I hope so. I don't feel any cramping yet, but it's only been about 1.5 hours since I went in. I hope this works! I am ready to meet my cuddly new baby!!
neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #15
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have my 41 week midwife appointment tomorrow and will discuss with her wether we should do anything to t to naturally induce or just keep waiting. I'm so ready, had false labor all day yesterday that I was sure was going to be the real thing last night and nothing. God is giving me the strength I need to endure though
Old 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by marliah
I have my 41 week midwife appointment tomorrow and will discuss with her wether we should do anything to t to naturally induce or just keep waiting. I'm so ready, had false labor all day yesterday that I was sure was going to be the real thing last night and nothing. God is giving me the strength I need to endure though
You have been waiting so long! Sorry about such a long period of false labor. I had that two days before giving birth (I mean, it lasted 24 hours and then stopped for 24 hours, and then I went into real labor), so take heart! It has to be soon.
Wife to my supportive DH and WAHM to DD Nora (06/10), DS Emerson (07/12), and baby #5 (due 5/16) and my precious babies in heaven: Bennet (died 8/15 at 12 months) and Lucy (miscarried 7/15).
melyndie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #17
KaseyW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

5 days past my due date with #2 and super frustrated because had steady contractions all day last Wednesday (due date) and then just random ones since then - I was ready Wednesday! I was 41+6 weeks late with DS and after having membranes swept twice, acupuncture multiple times, black cohosh, I finally went the caster oil route and had the home birth I wanted (with the plus [only after the fact] of being totally cleaned out - tmi I know). I was hoping with #2 I wouldn't have to go through all that - still have my fingers crossed I won't! Come on baby, let's get this party started!
KaseyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #18
Cadensmum
Registered Users
seller

Who else is still here? It will be Aug tomorrow so it looks like I'm having an Aug baby..
Old 07-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #19
neatostacy
Registered Users
seller

Me!
neatostacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:28 PM   #20
b bright
Registered Users
seller

I finally had mine the last day of July! Phew that was a long wait! Let's see these last few July (August) babies!