Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
ahess529
Registered Users
seller
seller

need suggestions

I have my lo in a bamboozle size 2 with blueberry coverall over night. She is 4 months old and 12# 9 oz. she stayed ruling over two Weeks ago and not sleeping as well. During the day, she rolls to her belly to sleep. Now I am thinking that she can't roll in the bsmboozle which is why she is waking and fussing at night. Do you have any suggestions? I have simplex, dlish, bg freetimes and a few 4.0, flip with stay dry, grovia aio's and shells with organic inserts. She doesn't have this problem in anything else I have. What should I do/try?

Advertisement

ahess529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:37 AM   #2
ahess529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Rolling over, stupid phone :-)
Old 07-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
mommyjlo
Registered Users
seller

Have you tried just laying her on her tummy to sleep? My 3 mon old has been a tummy sleeper for a while (taboo, I know), and it has been wonderful for her. I occasionally use a bamboozle and Blueberry cover too!
mommyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #4
ahess529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyjlo View Post
Have you tried just laying her on her tummy to sleep? My 3 mon old has been a tummy sleeper for a while (taboo, I know), and it has been wonderful for her. I occasionally use a bamboozle and Blueberry cover too!
I rolled her over the last two nights when she was ready. Sometimes she will play and talk in the crib until she falls asleep (then she like sings herself to sleep) so if I put her on her belly and she isn't quite ready then she gets mad because she can't roll back...
Old 07-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
ahess529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Should I try what I have or is there another fitted that is more narrow that may allow more movement? I love dlish, how are their fitteds? I can use a freetime if I put help underneath, if not, we leak by morning.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
mommyjlo
Registered Users
seller

I would try using a pocket with a microfiber insert and hemp doubler underneath. It's not super trim, but it does work well and might be more comfy than the bamboozle... My LO just started rolling over too, and it seems to effect how well she sleeps. I kind of miss her not being mobile!
mommyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote