Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
thesimplelife
Registered Users
seller

Question Help with cloth for night time :)

Hello!

I signed up to be a member of diaper swappers when I was considering cloth diapering my son. However, my daycare wouldn't accept cloth, so sposies it ended up being.

Now, my son just potty trained for day time, but is wetting significantly at night and during his naps still.

I am planning to buy some cloth diapers and or pull ups that I could use over night with him. I am thinking he may like them better because they will feel more like his training undies. Also, it will save money Good idea?

What would be the best types of diapers to look for to use for this purpose? I am looking to get some of FSOT to keep costs down, but don't even know which section to start in!

Thanks!
Jeni

Advertisement

thesimplelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help with cloth for night time :)

If you're looking for trainers, I would head over to the trainer/potty learning section. Otherwise you could probably make do with some covers and inserts. Do your research to make sure the covers will fit. Flip Organics are very absorbent and get my DD (10 months) through the night with no leaks. I don't know much about the trainers, but good luck mama!

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
thesimplelife
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Nicole!

I will start in the trainers section - that sounds perfect for what I am looking for
thesimplelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You could also try some fitteds with a cover. During the night, we use either Sandy's Motherease or Under the Nile fitteds paired with a fleece doubler and a Disana wool cover. The wool cover gets dry during the day and does not retain any urine smell. During nap times, I use a more trim fitted like Babee Greens and an Imse Vimse wool cover, which also dries during the day. The wool covers need to be lanolized once in a while. Sounds like the trainers might be less maintenance for you though- hope you find something that works!
strongwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #5
RissaMamaRex
Registered Users
seller

I adore my sbish fitteds. Kissas are good too. As for covers Flip and Capri are my favorites . Best Bottom makes trainers that are cute are relatively inexpensive so toddlers can be more "proud" of their non-diapers.
RissaMamaRex is offline   Reply With Quote