Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Trainers question

My DS is potty training after 4 years in diapers. I'm so excited!! He wears underwear or goes naked a lot at home but when we went out to a friend's house and he wore underwear, he had 2 accidents. I'd like to put trainers on him during those times and at night, just in case. I want something with adjustable absorbency so it can be used for both day and night time. I'm not wanting to invest too much since it may not be needed/used all that often since he's already using regular underwear a lot of the time. Suggestions?? Thanks so much

Advertisement

justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
katedanzer
Good things come in small packages
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trainers question

Trainer coop

I promise more pics on Monday! There are some in the coop thread, I have a few more I can upload.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

I just looked at best bottoms today for my daughter as well and they seem like they'd fit your bill. Affordable, reusable, customizable (the best bottom diaper inserts snap in to these as well) and cute

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Done at 3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikhlas
I just looked at best bottoms today for my daughter as well and they seem like they'd fit your bill. Affordable, reusable, customizable (the best bottom diaper inserts snap in to these as well) and cute

I am very happy with the 2 pairs of best bottom trainers we have. The snap in feel wet liners work well.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

I was very happy with GroVia trainers when we were in the stage, and they sure held the resale vale!
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikhlas View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done at 3 View Post
I am very happy with the 2 pairs of best bottom trainers we have. The snap in feel wet liners work well.
Where did you purchase?? It looks like maybe they only go up to size 4 and my DS is big for his age... any idea about sizing?
Old 07-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have several styles of trainers. the custom briefs are the most popular and i can easily do them with a pocket added for added absorbency.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #8
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
i have several styles of trainers. the custom briefs are the most popular and i can easily do them with a pocket added for added absorbency.
Are they like underwear or do they have a waterproof outer? Thanks
Old 07-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
TaraB
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am starting Potty Learning with DS this Friday. I have a stash of used Taberoobies, Bumbledoos, Happy Heiny's and Tinkle Free FB. I bought and Flip Trainer and some new Mothergoose Designs to try. We are going to do reg undies at the house but trainers at DC, outings, and nap/bedtime. I will pm you my thoughts after this weekend when we get to try a few out. I was gifted about 8 pairs and I only bought a few. Honestly I would look at FSOT trainers section and the co op.
Tara~Married to my wonderful DH and mama to my DS#1 4 years old and DS#2 2 years old
TaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #10
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraB View Post
I am starting Potty Learning with DS this Friday. I have a stash of used Taberoobies, Bumbledoos, Happy Heiny's and Tinkle Free FB. I bought and Flip Trainer and some new Mothergoose Designs to try. We are going to do reg undies at the house but trainers at DC, outings, and nap/bedtime. I will pm you my thoughts after this weekend when we get to try a few out. I was gifted about 8 pairs and I only bought a few. Honestly I would look at FSOT trainers section and the co op.
Awesome!! I'd love to hear your thoughts -- thanks for offering. I tried the Flips with him a while back but he wasn't quite ready for PLing and I sold them off. I might buy them back, just not sure yet.