Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2012, 06:55 AM   #11
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjess View Post
Well my first lp was only 5 days (I just happened to catch it on opk) and Ppaf started July 4th sooooo I'm waiting to see if I get a bfp or af on my usual 28 day schedule. I honestly haven't paid attention to what's happening when with my body this month and dh has been gone a lot so we shall see
Fingers crossed for a BFP Maybe you will be our first!

Advertisement

Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #12
mommy2boys2007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HI, How was everyones weekend? We had a nice quiet one inside of course

I LOVE Gymnasitcs All ways have. I am tall and was all ways to tall to be a good gymnast but I love to watch it. I also love swimming and track and field mostly because I participated in both sports in high school. However we don't have cable or satilite here so we won't be watching. I am ok with it though.

Ash- I am really like Math U Can See. My first year homeschooling I did Horizons and I really did not like it. DS1 is really good at math but it was just so much worksheets and not alot of explenation. I feel like MUCS is easy for me to teach and explain with. I ordered the blocks with it. I am also teaching DS2 this year and He has impressed me with how well he is doing with it being that he is not as strong as DS1 in math. Last year we did Life of Fred which so many hs moms talk about but I just felt like it wasn't enough, I like it as a summer refresher kind of thing.

Well AF is gone so on to a new cycle, I hope this month or Ocotber is my month I would love a may or july baby. I do hope that my LP lengthens and I don't O as late this month

Jess I hope you get a BFP this month!!!
Jamie, mama to DS-Daniel- 04-06-2005, DS- Michael- 06-16-2007(my birthday present!), DS-Samuel-12-13-2009, DD Abigail- 01-02-2012 baby #5 due October 1, 2013
mommy2boys2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 AM   #13
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2boys2007 View Post
HI, How was everyones weekend? We had a nice quiet one inside of course

I LOVE Gymnasitcs All ways have. I am tall and was all ways to tall to be a good gymnast but I love to watch it. I also love swimming and track and field mostly because I participated in both sports in high school. However we don't have cable or satilite here so we won't be watching. I am ok with it though.

Ash- I am really like Math U Can See. My first year homeschooling I did Horizons and I really did not like it. DS1 is really good at math but it was just so much worksheets and not alot of explenation. I feel like MUCS is easy for me to teach and explain with. I ordered the blocks with it. I am also teaching DS2 this year and He has impressed me with how well he is doing with it being that he is not as strong as DS1 in math. Last year we did Life of Fred which so many hs moms talk about but I just felt like it wasn't enough, I like it as a summer refresher kind of thing.

Well AF is gone so on to a new cycle, I hope this month or Ocotber is my month I would love a may or july baby. I do hope that my LP lengthens and I don't O as late this month

Jess I hope you get a BFP this month!!!
mommy2boys2007: Thank you so much for sharing your experience with MUCS! My DD really likes math, and I always hated it all through school, so I am paranoid about passing that on to her. I really want her to enjoy learning...even math I ordered our curriculum for this year on Monday, so once it gets here and I have a chance to look things over I will definitely be checking out the math and seeing if MUCS would be a good fit! I hope this coming cycle is a really good one for you!!

Jess: Any updates? Hopefully no AF!

AFM: We are going to have such a fun day today! My MIL is taking all the girls in the family to a tea house and we are going to have a proper tea party I am so excited, and so is DD1. I know its a bit dorky, but I am totally dressing the girls in matching outfits for the day!

I hope you all have a great day! Oh and did you see the gymnastics? I didn't see it but I read the articles this morning and it sounds like the women did awesome!! Go USA!!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #14
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Hey ladies!

I was MIA last week because AF was in town. Blech. She finally left. Today is my birthday, going out to dinner with my mom, have to take my oldest to wound care (she has an open wound from surgery in march on her back) and going to stop and look at an e-reader.

Have an awesome day!
ktmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #15
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm still anxiously awaiting my Auntie's visit. I think she must have misplaced my address. (Maybe I should leave cookies and milk out ... like the kids do for Santa!)

I'm trying to stay busy. I'm playing the "Use your stash Game" over in Craft Chat, so I'm busily sewing dresses for DD.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #16
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

We don't have cable, we use an antenna to watch the olympics.

We've been busy with starting school this week, plus a zoo trip. On the ntnp front, I have 40 day cycles, I'm still pre-ov I'm pretty sure. Good luck to those in the tww!

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Old 08-05-2012, 05:46 AM   #17
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So i'm CD21. My cycle is normal 27 days with a 28 thrown in there every once in awhile. The nifty app on my phone says I O'ed on the 28th, but I'd place money on it being the 26th/27th (I felt pain both days). We have both of our family reunions today so I POAS (just in case of course) and got a BFN. I know it's still early (heh) but not knowing kills me. I wanted to know if I was *safe* to have a drink or not.

With my DD I POAS the day AF was due and it took no time showing up, so maybe it's way too early? Heh.

I think it's "funny" that we spend all this time, money and effort into not getting pregnant (at least I did) and then i'm like "okay I'm ready to be pregnant" so this needs to happen the day we decided that. Lol. I'm not a very patient waiter
Old 08-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #18
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom
So i'm CD21. My cycle is normal 27 days with a 28 thrown in there every once in awhile. The nifty app on my phone says I O'ed on the 28th, but I'd place money on it being the 26th/27th (I felt pain both days). We have both of our family reunions today so I POAS (just in case of course) and got a BFN. I know it's still early (heh) but not knowing kills me. I wanted to know if I was *safe* to have a drink or not.

With my DD I POAS the day AF was due and it took no time showing up, so maybe it's way too early? Heh.

I think it's "funny" that we spend all this time, money and effort into not getting pregnant (at least I did) and then i'm like "okay I'm ready to be pregnant" so this needs to happen the day we decided that. Lol. I'm not a very patient waiter
I usually don't drink after o while ntnp, although I think "they" say that it's actually ok to have 1 or 2 drinks very early on b/c baby wouldn't be attached yet. And I think it would be a bit early to get a bfp still.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone
Old 08-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #19
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

New thread is up