Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

No need to worry...right?

I have two girls, we are tta now & in all reality probably done with the two we have.

Usually we use VCF AND condoms. We used up the rest of the supplies before we went on vacation & it took us a little while to replace them. In that time we slipped up ONCE - New Years Eve, it is amazing how a small amount of alcohol can convince you to ignore things. I told dp to ask his brother for a condom, he didn't want to and we went without. The next day we went out and bought more.

Today I posted in a due date community from dd2 about waking up early to start dinner and being too nauseous to touch the raw meat. It only lasted 10-15 minutes but obviously they brought up the idea of pregnancy and freaked me right out.

It was only 9 days ago, way too soon for symptoms, right? I am pretty much still exclusively breast feeding, she has a couple of bites of solids a day but that is it, & she nurses constantly around the clock. I have no af back but DID have ewcm the new years day & the day after that.

I guess I'm just looking for reassurance? It WONT happen again.

Advertisement

Last edited by moonlightblonde; 01-09-2013 at 06:28 PM.
moonlightblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

Re: No need to worry...right?

You should probably test in a couple days.....
Old 01-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
leyash
Registered Users
seller

You would be 4 weeks, ish... give or take a couple of days. For some folks, that's not too early for symptoms.

I'd test in 4-5 days.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

With dd2 I had a bfp by 3weeks 3 days. Dp was actually the one that called me out on being pregnant that time since I made him go to the store to buy tums..the only time I have ever needed tums is pregnant.

Sharp weird shooting cramp on the front right..is that normal? I've never had anything like that happen before but it was doing it earlier today.

I hate that I live in a crappy little town with no stores, I can't even get one yet to ease my mind. I think dp will shoot me if I ask him to stop at the dollar store and buy me one on the weekend when he goes a couple of towns away.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightblonde View Post
With dd2 I had a bfp by 3weeks 3 days. Dp was actually the one that called me out on being pregnant that time since I made him go to the store to buy tums..the only time I have ever needed tums is pregnant.

Sharp weird shooting cramp on the front right..is that normal? I've never had anything like that happen before but it was doing it earlier today.

I hate that I live in a crappy little town with no stores, I can't even get one yet to ease my mind. I think dp will shoot me if I ask him to stop at the dollar store and buy me one on the weekend when he goes a couple of towns away.
I got all sorts of weird pains with this one. It could be a cyst forming to support an early pregnancy.

I would definitely see what you can do about getting a test asap.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:00 AM   #6
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had m/s and/or food aversions before I had the BFP with my last two, sorry. LOL!

I think, just based on the EWCM you had, that there's a good possibility you were gearing up to O. That and the unusual nausea would make me feel like I needed to test now and then again if AF didn't show.

How long is your LP usually?

Last edited by Spunkify; 01-10-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #7
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by September View Post
I had m/s and/or food aversions before I had the BFP with my last two, sorry. LOL!

I think, just based on the EWCM you had, that there's a good possibility you were gearing up to O. That and the unusual nausea would make me feel like I needed to test now and then again if AF didn't show.

How long is your LP usually?
I don't get af - I'm not sure how long my LP is tbh - I don't chart since I am up all night with a like-newborn nursing almost 9 month old & we ALWAYS use condoms and vcf (ya know, except this one time *smh*).

I was on the bcp when I got pg with dd1, had a mirena put in 6wks pp and then had it out a couple of months before I got pg with dd2 (out end of April, pregnant in August). I don't have any form of normal cycle right now what with no af & all.

Last edited by moonlightblonde; 01-10-2013 at 11:57 AM.
moonlightblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #8
tinytushi
Registered Users
seller

I had ms 8 days after we dtd and a positive test the evening of 9 days from dtd. We only dtd once that month so I know exactly when it was. I would test in 2 or 3 days to be on the safe side.
tinytushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #9
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would test tomorrow. You'd be 12 days past the night and most women get a result they can believe at 12DPO. If you want to be absolutely certain about results test in three days that way you're two weeks past.

I know when I was EBF, before my periods returned I would have bouts of EWCM, but no ovulation or AF followed it. The EWCM alone isn't a telltale sign for me while nursing, but because you now have nausea I would test. Before my AFs arrived I kept AccuClear hpts under the sink so I could test randomly for peace of mind, haha.

Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #10
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by September View Post
I would test tomorrow. You'd be 12 days past the night and most women get a result they can believe at 12DPO. If you want to be absolutely certain about results test in three days that way you're two weeks past.

I know when I was EBF, before my periods returned I would have bouts of EWCM, but no ovulation or AF followed it. The EWCM alone isn't a telltale sign for me while nursing, but because you now have nausea I would test. Before my AFs arrived I kept AccuClear hpts under the sink so I could test randomly for peace of mind, haha.
Glad to hear that. I think I'm just sick, today I have had a couple bouts of diarrhea

We don't have tests, or stores so I probably wont get a chance to test until the end of next week.