Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #11
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ July 30-Aug 5

CD 9 for me....still waiting to O. I'm charting this month. Partly to occupy my time, partly because I'd like to confirm that the pains I've always thought were o'ing really are, partly because the propeller head in me LOVE charts and graphs!! :P This is cycle 2 of ttc.

Feeling kinda *blah* today though....I have THREE kids sick with strep. My throat is sore, but i'm holding off calling the doc AGAIN today. I'm hoping it's just one of those random sore throats and will be gone in a few days.

Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #12
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
Went to Obgyn. Got put on metforman! Can't wait to try that.
Yea! Hope its works for ya! It works for me the 1st 3 babies! I'll prob be going on it next month if I don't get a BFP this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Can you move me back to TTC? I'm officially waiting for AF, which should be here Thurs or Friday, then I'll start IUI cycle #4. Please, please, please keep your fingers crossed for me this cycle...I hate going through this crap; the meds make me feel horrible & just want to be done having the nurses poking & prodding me multiple days every month!

I can really say I haven't emotionally been too bad when I get a bfn or even w/ the mc...but our new DCP, who we've only been bringing DD to for a month, confirmed today that she's pg & due 3/5/13. I'm not jealous, per se, just kind of down that I'm not pg yet. And don't get me wrong, I know this is only cycle #4 & that's not much at all. I know there are lots of you who have been trying for significantly longer, so this isn't a "boo hoo for me" kind of thing. It's just that the fertility treatments aren't easy on me, the appointments, working, & taking care of DD gets pretty intense, people are intrusive & feel like they have a right to know about how my reproductive cycles are going (when that's something I normally keep really private), DD's been especially difficult the last week or so, & I have PMS, so I'm just a little oversensitive. Blah.

Anyway, taking Friday off work so DP & I can get ready for a garage sale this weekend. We desperately need to declutter & I wouldn't mind a little extra money!
I hear ya on going to the fertility MD. I needed meds to get PG with my 3rd but ordered them online (since I had been on same dose 2 PGs previously I knew what dose to take) just to save money but also cause I can't stand the stress of the fertility process at the MD!

Glad to see you're gonna be trying soon!

Well I did an OPK test this a.m. and after being stark white all week they are SO close to being POS so hopefully tomorrow it will be cause if doesn't happen for us this month I guess we'll be going down the fertility meds road again
Old 07-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #13
Sylvie89
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
QOTW...any suggestions?!?
How about something to do with the Olympics? Perhaps "What was your opinion of the Opening Ceremonies?" or "What sports are you most excited to watch?"
Sylvie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #14
mixed_chica
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, I'm completely new here, and not quite sure how this works lol!
Im Purly, 30yrs old, TTC for our last baby. My four boys were conceived while on some type of birth control and trying to avoid. My period usually is on the last of the month, give or take a week so I don't know where that puts me. My ob has told me I ovulation more than once a month???
So I'm not really sure when that day is for me. We've been trying since February, but still no positive tests.
*And please excuse the me if I have no idea what you all are referring too Im trying to get current with all the abbreviation and acronyms!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
Yea! Hope its works for ya! It works for me the 1st 3 babies! I'll prob be going on it next month if I don't get a BFP this month

I hear ya on going to the fertility MD. I needed meds to get PG with my 3rd but ordered them online (since I had been on same dose 2 PGs previously I knew what dose to take) just to save money but also cause I can't stand the stress of the fertility process at the MD!

Glad to see you're gonna be trying soon!

Well I did an OPK test this a.m. and after being stark white all week they are SO close to being POS so hopefully tomorrow it will be cause if doesn't happen for us this month I guess we'll be going down the fertility meds road again
Oh, I order my meds through an online pharmacy so that helps, but I go in for 6:30 am monitoring appointments every other day from CD 8 or 9 until O (plus my baseline appt), race out of there to get home before DP has to leave for work, take DD to the sitter's & get to work by 8:30. Luckily we have a new sitter w/ better hours than the previous one so DP might be able to drop DD off if needed & my work is pretty flexible w/ my hours.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

CD 38 here, still in the TWW...no tests left, so no obsessing for me, either AF shows or next Wed I will be able to buy a test and POAS! So far no indication either way, did have some cramping about 9 & 10 DPO, boobs hurt like crazy, but then they seem to around AF time anyways!

QOTW: I am most excited for anything Equestrian, Gymnastics and well, I'm a bit of an Olympic junkie, so I will watch most anything anyways!
Old 07-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #17
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yay! I can officially join, since dh told me last night he's pretty much ready!

hope4more, 32yo, dh is 33
Cd 11, waiting to O
Ive been off bcp for 2 cycles, we are ttc beginning this cycle! Yay!

I'll go through tonight and get all caught up!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529
Hi ladies, decided to get back in the game. My m/c was so early, my body just resumed its normal cycle really quick. Looks like I O'ed last Friday-14 days after my m/c bleeding. I would like to go ahead and be moved to 2WW. Emotionally, I am doing well and feel good about TTC again. Amazingly, we ended up DTD on the day of O-even though I really had no idea when O would happen. So this 2WW is going to be a nail-biter!!!
Misty!!! So happy you're back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
Can you move me back to TTC? I'm officially waiting for AF, which should be here Thurs or Friday, then I'll start IUI cycle #4. Please, please, please keep your fingers crossed for me this cycle...I hate going through this crap; the meds make me feel horrible & just want to be done having the nurses poking & prodding me multiple days every month!

I can really say I haven't emotionally been too bad when I get a bfn or even w/ the mc...but our new DCP, who we've only been bringing DD to for a month, confirmed today that she's pg & due 3/5/13. I'm not jealous, per se, just kind of down that I'm not pg yet. And don't get me wrong, I know this is only cycle #4 & that's not much at all. I know there are lots of you who have been trying for significantly longer, so this isn't a "boo hoo for me" kind of thing. It's just that the fertility treatments aren't easy on me, the appointments, working, & taking care of DD gets pretty intense, people are intrusive & feel like they have a right to know about how my reproductive cycles are going (when that's something I normally keep really private), DD's been especially difficult the last week or so, & I have PMS, so I'm just a little oversensitive. Blah.

Anyway, taking Friday off work so DP & I can get ready for a garage sale this weekend. We desperately need to declutter & I wouldn't mind a little extra money!
So glad you're getting back on board. I had a little taste of what you're feeling. My DH's cousin m/c the week after I did in March & she just announced they are expecting again & due 3/3/13. I was so happy for her, but felt a little disappointed that it hasn't worked out for me yet. But our time is coming! this next cycle is the one for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena
Went to Obgyn. Got put on metforman! Can't wait to try that.
Hope this helps you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie89

How about something to do with the Olympics? Perhaps "What was your opinion of the Opening Ceremonies?" or "What sports are you most excited to watch?"
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed_chica
Ok, I'm completely new here, and not quite sure how this works lol!
Im Purly, 30yrs old, TTC for our last baby. My four boys were conceived while on some type of birth control and trying to avoid. My period usually is on the last of the month, give or take a week so I don't know where that puts me. My ob has told me I ovulation more than once a month???
So I'm not really sure when that day is for me. We've been trying since February, but still no positive tests.
*And please excuse the me if I have no idea what you all are referring too Im trying to get current with all the abbreviation and acronyms!
Purly! Hope your stay with us is short & sweet! This a wonderful group of mamas! Lots of support, encouragement & understanding here. Since you're waiting for AF I've put you in the 2 week wait. If you need help with acronyms just click here.

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 07-30-2012 at 06:04 PM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #19
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
Yay! I can officially join, since dh told me last night he's pretty much ready!

hope4more, 32yo, dh is 33
Cd 11, waiting to O
Ive been off bcp for 2 cycles, we are ttc beginning this cycle! Yay!

I'll go through tonight and get all caught up!
mama! I'm CD 11 too, so hopefully we can be testing buddies! I've got you added right under me in waiting to O. Good luck!!!

ETA: QOTW: I love the swimming, diving & gymnastics!

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 07-30-2012 at 06:16 PM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #20
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

mama! I'm CD 11 too, so hopefully we can be testing buddies! I've got you added right under me in waiting to O. Good luck!!!

ETA: QOTW: I love the swimming, diving & gymnastics!
It always helps to have a buddy...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote