Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Registered Users
Scholastic Warehouse Sales?

Our local one is coming up in a few weeks and I'm wondering if it's worth the time/effort/getting a sitter to go.

Have you been to one? Was it awesome? What were the prices like? Do they have manipulatives in addition to books? Did anyone give you any flack about being a homeschooler (site says you have to be a teacher or homeschool teacher)? Should I get a sitter (1.5 and 3.5 year old boys)?

Nicole; spunky, sassy mama to my two little wild ones: Logan (9-08) and Liam (11-10) and Grayson (12-12)
I blog about the hilarity that comes along with raising my boys!
nicolemariep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
I don't remember what all they had but anything you can find on their site they might have. When I went they didn't check who came in. If you have anything stating that you homeschool you could take it but I don't think it's that big of deal. I'd have someone else watch the kids if possible because it can be kinda crazy.
m0mof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Scholastic Warehouse Sales?

Where can you find out locations?
Amanda hopelessly in love with my US Marine and three little men 12, 7.5 and 4 years<--what! When did that happen?
*KaiMom* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Scholastic Warehouse Sales?

I went to ours and most of the books were on sale even if the price isn't listed. I think they were like 30 percent or more off. I also had a coupon for an extra $10 off $50. So I left with a box of books. It was worth it for me.
Stay at home Montessori Momma to Catelynn (1/ 08 ), Connor (3/10), Callie (4/12), and Baby boy (9/14)
CCorn is offline   Reply With Quote