Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #101
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 chat--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Amy you know he really have a seatbelt on when he is driving and he really should be looking at the road. LOL

Anyway--he is so ADORABLE!!!!!

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #102
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
He is SO CUTE Amy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma
Amy you know he really have a seatbelt on when he is driving and he really should be looking at the road. LOL

:rotflmbo:

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #103
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Think we could play matchmaker for our kids? There are some adorable kids in our ddc! but I think we have an over abundance of boys for all the girls to pick through.

Britt, I typed out this long post about the rainbow party and it poofed. I loooved it. Love the outfit, cake, toss and the precious little girl too.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #104
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I know, right?
Old 08-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #105
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy-All the babes are honestly so gorgeous!!!!! It is ashame we all live so far away I would love to see all these cuties in person. Maybe some of them will run into each other as adults are maybe in college taht would be funny
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #106
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Amy-All the babes are honestly so gorgeous!!!!! It is ashame we all live so far away I would love to see all these cuties in person. Maybe some of them will run into each other as adults are maybe in college taht would be funny
I know!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have an in person ddc party?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #107
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so ready for this day to be over... kids are getting on every nerve and UGH. I have SOOO much to do and just no time to do it all in.

I think I'm actually going to try to get up at 6 tomorrow instead of re-setting my alarm 2-3 times. Maybe I'll actually have time to work on bday pics a bit.

And I do sink baths too... she loves splashing around in there. I have a stupid bathtub that have the doors instead of a curtain so I can't really give her a bath in there.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #108
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

He is SO cute AMY. Little rascal!
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #109
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisjoy View Post
Ok ladies let's talk about weaning your lo from the boob. And what do you replace it with? Cow milk, goat milk, other milks?
When I introduced milk other than b-milk to DS I gave him goats milk. I have issues with too much soy and nearly everyone in my family has some issue with cow milk so goat was the safe choice. I'm not currently weaning dd however, she'll wean when she's ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisjoy View Post
Harper is SO cute!

Naomi, i know i forgot that 3 yr olds are not helpless and can do chores! I started mali folding and putting away his own laundry(whhoo)! And he dusts for me, pushed vaccuum, unload dishwasher, now wait till he is a teenager LOL

Micah had 2 shots at the doc yesterday, she harped on me for misssing so many, etc. But i am just not that into giving shots it freaks me out the stuff in them, ugggg. He has been SO fussy today and i am always paraniod they did something to him!
My DH and I decided not to vaccinate anymore. I think that the risks outweigh the benefits especially with my family history taken into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Carrie they are too cute!!!!

So I poas stick tonight and there are 2 lines-- which = positive.

Have to start reading all the pregnancy books again--I think I need glasses though my eyes are getting so bad!
Wow! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
Some pics from cake and presents...

She literally dipped one finger in repeatedly and licked off the frosting. It was so cute!!

Her doll carriage

(Excuse the horrible coloring) She LOVED this. Its the Melissa and Doug nesting boxes. Got it on a zulily sale and I can tell she is going to love it.

It's 10:16 here and she literally just fell asleep. I think she was wound up from all the activity. I'm pooped. My baby is one now and tomorrow is the first day of year two. I wish I could hold onto everything that happened this year and never forget it. It really is bittersweet.
Adorable! Where did you get that baby carriage, I love it!

We did pics at Walmart and I did a cake smash at home. I'll have to post pics later I know mine will be walking shortly. She's come very close to taking a step but not quite there... I found my camera chargers, I just need to find my video camera...I saw it just the other day, right before I found the cord to it...

DH is driving me nuts. He broke his pinky finger. He smashed the knuckle (the one where it meets the hand) into 5 pieces one of which was obliterated. The surgeon said it's the in the top 5 most difficult repairs he's ever done. He now has a metal T plate to hold it all together and an external fixator to keep the tendons from pulling the knuckle on itself while it heals. He can be such a baby! OMG! Just take your meds and do what you need to do. There's so much more I could add there...but I'll be good tonight.

Ok, I really need to go to bed. DD will be up to nurse soon. I figured out tonight that the fussiness the past couple days is because she's got a virus. She was screaming like a banshee earlier today and I caught sight of a couple sores at the back of her mouth. Poor thing.
Night all!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #110
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I either hate the app or my phone. I'm not sure which. Maybe both. I posted about how cute everyone's pics were. I loved Micah playing. So Cute! And all those rainbows! You ladies have amazing ideas for parties. I'm too tired from a nurseathon last night to post more. But I love you guys and love all the cute kiddos.