Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #61
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 chat--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

What cuties Britt! I'm super jealous because school doesn't start for another 3 weeks here. But who's counting, right?

I'm having a rough time with all the last baby stuff too. All 3 of my kiddos have gotten a fever virus this last week. June's was up to 104.5 under her arm last night. Super freaked out. Now Casper woke up last night running warm. I hope they are well by Fri night/ Sat so we can still make the trip up to my parents in Washington. My mom wants to throw him a party and Izzy will be staying with them for a week! Crazy. My little girl has never spent more than a night without us. I was thinking it was never, but then I remembered when June & Casper were born.

Advertisement

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #62
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Harper!
And you to Senia!

It was one year ago today that I was laying in a hospital bed, filled with excitement and nerves to meet me baby girl. :love: She has absolutely blessed our lives beyond imagination.

I'll be back later with pics.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:18 AM   #63
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt, your boys are so handsome!
Happy Birthday Harper and Senia!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #64
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy birthday Harper! I can't believe my Seni is a year old already... it seems so crazy. She is such an amazing little girl- she has a super happy, excited personality and is a little cuddler. I absolutely adore her.

Today's going to be spent making her smash cake, finishing her banner and knitting projects. And of course snuggling my little 1 year old!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #65
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carrie - I'm having a hard time with Kezia being the last one as well. Sorting through clothes and preping for fall made me so sad. I'm excited about the kids getting older and beign able to do more things together, but it is still sad. Then again, I can't imagine how I would take care of 3 kids while pregnant and then having 4 kids to take care of. If we ever get pregnant in the future it would likely be a suprise baby...but the best surprise ever!

finally(!) catching up on laundry. made little signs for the kids dresser drawers to help the know where to put their clothing. made paper dolls and clothing on my cricut(paper cutting) machine, attached the doll and a piece of clothing to a piece of paper and put clear contact paper over the whole thing then taped it to their drawers. Sydney and Elijah both helped me put their folded clothes away! and sydney made her bed this morning! yay! I've got to try and find ways to have them help around the house, and this was a nice first step.

really random, kezia has the cutest curls! it's especially curly in the back and I hope her hair stays curly. I'd love to have me a little curly head brunette! I know she'd likely hate it someday, but I'm pretty sure most people hate their hair. lol curly haired people are always straightening theirs, straight haired people are always curling theirs. just the way it goes.

speaking of going, I should really get a move on. just a few more loads of laundry to finish, diapers and the dishwasher. hmm...and I really should try and unbury my kitchen table. It has easily been a month since we've eaten at it . School is coming and we really need to change gears. Sydney gets on the bus at 7:20!!!! (*sob* I'm going to have a kindergartener!!) trying to figure out how I'm going to work that out. sometimes elijah and kezia are still asleep that late or are just getting up. Sydney will get picked up at the corner down the street. Do I wake everyone up just to take her down to the corner for that little bit of time, or hope every one keeps sleeping, or leave the other 2 in the house while I walk sydney down to the corner (about 5 houses away).

oh, and I still have to get her shots up to date.....wow I'm random today. anywho, away i go!
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #66
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Happy birthday little girlies!

Pics, we need pics asap
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #67
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy birthday to the beautiful little girls!!!!

Peyton had a tough teething night last night before bedtime but then finally went down and slept for a long time. Poor baby is getting them all at once. She is telling us that her mouth hurts by sign language she created. We did not teach it to her. She puts her hands on her mouth then puts her hands on our mouths and says awwwwwwwa. She is not interested in food at all she just wants to nurse and be held. She has bad diapers too! Ran out of sposies until my shipment gets here so cding it is. It is going ok I just can not take the smell anymore!

We are exhausted today but the boys are at school right now so that helps. I am drinking mothers milk tea to boost up my supply a bit to get us through this phase.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #68
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Okay here's pics of Harper...

Newby

ONE year old this morning!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #69
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aww, she's so sweet! I'll try to get pics up later- right now I'm powering through everything I have to get done. Senia's dress is washed and blocked and I'm almost done with the skirt for one of the other girls. The other one is just going to wear a knitted headband tomorrow. Banner is almost done- the tile things just need to be strung. Mini cakes are done baking and will be decorated later. Right now it's off to the school for the girls' last day of summer camp "olympics". Then they're getting their bangs trimmed.

I made the greatest discovery today- the better camera I bought back in Oct or so doesn't make Senia blink every time like it used to so I can actually get some great shots with it. Woot!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #70
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Harper is SO cute!

Naomi, i know i forgot that 3 yr olds are not helpless and can do chores! I started mali folding and putting away his own laundry(whhoo)! And he dusts for me, pushed vaccuum, unload dishwasher, now wait till he is a teenager LOL

Micah had 2 shots at the doc yesterday, she harped on me for misssing so many, etc. But i am just not that into giving shots it freaks me out the stuff in them, ugggg. He has been SO fussy today and i am always paraniod they did something to him!
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote