Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
creideamh
Registered Users
seller

Bumkins OS AIO & Stuff-It

Lot of at least 23 (I bought 25... I think I know where the other 2 are, but not 100% sure.)

These have been used since January of this year. They were all seconds, and they're definitely not in perfect shape. The elastic and PUL are excellent on all of them, and the aplix sticks (though pilly and lint-y), but a couple of the AIOs have small rips in the seams, one has the right aplix tab half ripped off, a few have light staining, etc. They would be great as daycare diapers since they still WORK, but they just aren't beautifully brand new.

The prints are: Pink Groove (AIO), Butterfly (AIO), Turtle (AIO), Flutter Floral (Stuff-In), and Cat in the Hat (Stuff-In.) 5 of each (assuming I can find the missing 2.) The Stuff-In ones have the Bumkins MF insert and 2 of the Bumkins boosters in each. I believe I have 4 extra boosters as well, since I bought 24 of them.

Originally paid $320, asking $120ppd for all of them. I'd REALLY prefer to sell all together to save on shipping costs. I always include delivery confirmation and insurance. They will probably ship Parcel Post since that's likely to be cheapest. Oh, we are a non-smoking, pet-friendly (dog & cat) home.

A pic of some of them:

Advertisement

creideamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
margaretkaye
Registered Users
seller

If you are willing to split, I would love some of the AIOs, as long as they can be fixed up with a little work. Lmk
margaretkaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
margaretkaye
Registered Users
seller

If you decide to split, I would like some of the AIOs, as long as they are able to be fixed up with a little work. LMK
margaretkaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
thesimplelife
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bumkins OS AIO & Stuff-It

I would be interested in 1 or 2 if you are willing to split
thesimplelife is offline   Reply With Quote