Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #41
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: new bummis covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13 View Post
i dont think this will work for my ds. he is 2.5, 25lbs, skinny, pretty low rise. the rise is short on him. its driving me crazy! i have been messing with the fit of it so many times and it is too short : (
that's too bad! i know u have been looking for a good cover! are the leg elastics gentle tho?

Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #42
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
that's too bad! i know u have been looking for a good cover! are the leg elastics gentle tho?
omg i love the legs! its not really elastic "No elastic in the bindings for an extra gentle fit. Stretchy lycra bindings prevent leaks and are soft against baby's skin." i wish they made a bigger size!!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #43
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13 View Post
omg i love the legs! its not really elastic "No elastic in the bindings for an extra gentle fit. Stretchy lycra bindings prevent leaks and are soft against baby's skin." i wish they made a bigger size!!
I know---when i read the size chart it seemed like there should be one more size!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #44
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
I know---when i read the size chart it seemed like there should be one more size!
i know! whats up with that! its weird - it fits well everywhere else, but when i put a flat in it just seems to make the rise too low. maybe i can try to get a pic tomorrow and you mamas can tell me what you think. maybe it would work better with something besides my flats.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #45
mrschaeos
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

OK, so I failed to get a pic. But I used the pull on cover for the whole evening. I used it with a pinned origami recieving blanket. I LOVE it! i am using medium bummis Whisper pants an they are getting short in the rise, so i sized up to a large. My dd is 19 months an 25lbs. It fit great with tons of growing room! So soft, so stretchy, so comfy, no red marks, so trim, no leaks, no wicking. LOVE!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #46
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

well i decided to try em--it seems weird ordering a large for my 6 month old...but we'll see! I hope they work--i'm so sick of red marks!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #47
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Can someone post rise measurements of the small med and large? My 15 month old is about 20-21 lbs but petite build and med blueberry covers are too big, med Nanas bottoms are a kittle long too. So wondering what size to get?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Alikhlas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #48
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschaeos View Post
Got my pull on today too! Will grab a few pics in a minute.

Beth, we use bummis whisper pants with flats all the time since dd takes off all other covers ><
pics?

Last edited by faiths13; 08-03-2012 at 10:13 PM.
faiths13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #49
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh yay! I just ordered the pull on for DD to wear over her Sandy's (I despise the ME Air Flow covers). She just decided she hates wool and I can make Capris work but it takes so much tucking. I think these will be perfect!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #50
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Love the look of their pull on covers. So classic. Does the PUL cover pull up easily? Their awesome nylon covers are so slippery it's never a problem.