Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink RES-Q Wedge and Sling for Babies with Acid Reflux and Colic

Hello! I have a RES-Q Wedge with a size medium sling that is like new. I purchased it and my son's reflux got better so we didn't end up using it. I so wish I would of had it from birth. This is such an awesome wedge, here is the link with the info:
http://www.pollywogbaby.com/item--resqwedge--RESQ.html

and

http://www.resqwedge.com/

This is what the site says:
The RES-Q Infant Wedge is the first reversible orthopedic FDA class 1 device for babies with reflux (colic) which promotes musculoskeletal alignment in both tummy and back-lying positions. The device is designed for infants from birth to 12 months of age. It was developmentally designed by a pediatric occupational therapist, physician, and dietitian to meet the needs of premature and term infants. The wedge is constructed at a 30 degree angle in the prone position and a 35-45 degree angle for supine resting. Infants can rest comfortably in a semi-upright position for sleeping and playtime in tummy and back-lying positions. The RES-Q Wedge and Sling is currently available in hospitals, rehab departments, pharmacies, and for home use.

This retails for over $400, I am only asking $100ppd within the US. Please pm me for questions and/or interest. Thanks so much!

Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: RES-Q Wedge and Sling for Babies with Acid Reflux and Colic

Old 02-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #5
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #7
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #8
gatorree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-02-2012, 01:21 AM   #9
makingmemories
Registered Users

Do you still have this? We are struggling with severe reflux and laryngomalacia. I want to order this but they are so expensive and we already have so many medical bills right now. Did you buy this new? I would love to buy this if it's still available (I know it's a long shot since it's been so long but I wanted to check just in case!). Thanks!
makingmemories is offline   Reply With Quote