Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
bartstew
Registered Users

Problem with transaction...

Not sure where to post this but I ordered dipes from a mama and I have not received them or gotten any communication from her. I have sent many PM's (with no response) and according to my PP account, she got my money (on 7/23). I have never had this problem before and I have been doing transactions on here for years now. My questions are, can I dispute the charge through PP? How long should I wait to do it? I have never left negative feedback, should I in this situation?

Thanks

Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Problem with transaction...

Since today is the 9th business day since the transaction, I wouldn't have really expected them any sooner than today or yesterday unless she was shipping priority.

Have you checked to see if she has been getting your pm's?

If you pass me her user name I will see if she has been on.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:06 AM   #3
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Problem with transaction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstew View Post
Not sure where to post this but I ordered dipes from a mama and I have not received them or gotten any communication from her. I have sent many PM's (with no response) and according to my PP account, she got my money (on 7/23). I have never had this problem before and I have been doing transactions on here for years now. My questions are, can I dispute the charge through PP? You may dispute as long as you paid as goods. How long should I wait to do it?I advise people to wait at least 14 business days before filing I have never left negative feedback, should I in this situation? It depends. If she hasn't been on to get messages and diaper arrives in condition stated, I probably wouldn't.

Thanks
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote